T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

tree

get it girl best wishes to u both

davida

i dont like nothing about this mess!!!!

vidi weatherly

Everybody needs to stop hating on T.I and Tiny, most people like to hate on what other people have and they dont! plus everybody knows who TI is so dont act like you dont know him, anyways i wish you both the best of luck and **** the haters! You guys dont need to satisfy them. Love ya !

Jazzy J

i am so very happy for those two....congratz...

sandra

congrats too the both of them my god keep you together! its hater's all over ?

Norma Garcia

I think they make a beautiful couple. All u haters kick rocks your mad at the world u ain't got a special someone in your life. T.I. is a great artist/actor hes fine and tiny as well has an amazing voice shes a great singer. I love her from back in the day she is my favorite xcape singer i think shes very pretty.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO OF YOU! I HOPE YOU LAST FOREVER!

shauna

Im happy 4 them ! And im a fan of both of them..they love each other,and FYI 4 those who dont know who da hell these ppl are, he is T.I. a rapper from atlanta,and she was a R & B singer from the group Excape and isnt pregnant .. they already have a couple of small kids 2gether, dont hate on them b/c they love each other !! congrats 2 the both of u ! much love...

Lynn

Congrats to T.I. and Tiny...love conquers all ...all of you haters can step....she's got her man.. and all of you haters are probably lonely old hags or trampy young hags..either way your lonely....she happily married to her long time love and not many people can say that,..go out an get your own man/ or woman...Do you and quit haten

Tameika

I am a very big fan of T.I.'s and I can truely say, I am happy for them and may they have many many many happy years together. They love each other very much they have been together since 2001 may they continue to keep the same love and affection thy have for each other. I WISH THE BOTH OF YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.

Joanne T.

Hate is the true face of ugly people. Who’s ugly now?

Not a Hater

Every has to hate!!! These 2 make more money then any of us and yet still all this negativity? Personally it's nice to see people marry for love not money and they have been together through everything all these years and still wanted to commit to each other and their children. Wow what a woman to stand by her man, and how hot is TI damn!!!

jasmine

BLACK LOVE !!!! I LOVE IT !!! KILL THE HATING !!THEY ARE A VERY BEAUTIFUL COUPLE INSIDE AND OUT !!! I LOVE IT !!!

bria

Stop the hateing... They'll cash yall azz in!!!!

Vickie Thomas

Forget all the negative comments,that's what is wrong with the world today people hate more than they help.you guys look great!!!!!congrats do your thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEBRA

If you can't say something nice.........don't say anything at all. STOP HATING ON ONE ANOTHER!