T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

KFERRER

Anyone who takes the time to talk about how someone looks on the outside, jus poves that they do not feel good about themselves. They have to shoot somene else down to make themselves feel better. We are all designed by God, and God don't make mistakes, nor does He nor Did He make any Junk! You dis God's peeps, U dis Him and U may want to prepare urself for what He has in store for U! Beauty starts on the inside out! What is in the heart and the sole! Beauty is skin deep! U can be fine on the outer layers, and be ugly inside like all of U hater raters that's calling this woman ugly! What is Ugly anyway, who judges that? Who gave you the right? Have u taken a close look at self lately? Open ur mouth wide, take a good look inside, then judge! U might not like what u see!!! U can't be beautiful dissing God's creations!!! Think on dat!!! Now! Whose UGLY?????

KFERRER

Congrats to the Newlyweds!!! Hang in there you two! Tiny, I know it was hard the first time Tip was gone, and it looks like He has to go away again, but be strong, pray a lot, take care of ur fam including ur pops! Hopefully you can preoccupy yourself enough that the time Tip has to spend away will seem shorter. Each day He is away, will seem like an eternity, but stay busy girl, keep ur chin up & ur head held high!!! Good luk!!! a fan of urs & Tip's!!!! Let Go! Let God!!! San Diego Luv all day!!!

Zakila

UGGGGGHHHHH!!! TI IS SSOOOOOOOOO FINE HE JS MAKES HIS SELF LOOK UGLY NOW WIT MS.PIGGY SHES BUSTED BUT IN DIS PIX SHE IGHT I DIDNT ALRITE BUT IGHT.I GIVE IT TO TI THOUGH FOR SETTLING DOWN THOUGHT!!!! BUT MS.PIGGY IS BUSTED N THAT UGHLY ASS GIRL PAID FOR HER TO GET A GOOD HANDSOME MAN TRICKN ASS FEMALE. BUT TI U COULD DO BETTER U CUD HAVE ANYBODY BESIDES MS.PIGGY!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TI U STILL OKAY

amb3r918

well damn so much 4 my wedding plans wit T.I... it's okay thou he's got a ride or die chick and 2 sum1 lyk him dat speaks 4 its self... Congratz u guys i wish u luck and happiness... yeah, he got some more time but i BET she's gona b right there taking care of the kids and holding everything down while he's gone.

Naudia Jones

Tiny dont get mad at all of those ppl talkin crap bout u u is the prettiest girl ive ever saw my dad met you a couple days ago at the gas station across the street from your nail bar he sent me a pic of you and his girlfriend

lauralyn

to tiny and ti i think any body needs a seacon chance i hope the best for you both and may god smile down on you both god bless.

Matuipi

TI IS SO cute very hot and he is a gud man to stick by his wife not matter what, loks dont matter, ou i wish i had a aman like him

castone

i like uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ti da of ghana love u one love

NICHOLAS