T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

Nakale

I am so happy for them. TI has finally done the right thing by marrying Tiny. They are such a beautiful couple. For those of you paying attention to looks, that is one of the paramount reasons the divorce rate is high in the United States. Looks will fade away after a while.

Carmen

Damn....u guys are bad! Hey the girl may not be pretty that's our opinion but guess what? He loves her and beauty is skin deep! Come on now, be nice and leave them alone! Hey I like Snookie! hehehehe LOL

Janell

Congrats Tiny and Tip. I wish you 2 many years of happiness!

mina

ppl need to STOP HATING! they are both hardworking individuals who actually have talent. ppl need to stop judging by looks & realize these are human beings!

brielle

Awww....I'm happy for the couple

Becca

Interesting timing considering the fact that Takers is about to be released August 27th.
T.I of course is one of the stars of that film... and the role was suppose to help him "break out" as an actor.
The first premiere is set for Auguast 4th in L.A. and then several more are set for Atlanta(his home town) and Las Vegas. Oddly enough he is planning on being in Las Vegas and Atlanta around the same time as those premieres. Atlanta for a reception and Vegas to party and celebrate their newly weded bliss.
For the Atlanta premiere Screen Gems is trying to get SWAT to escort the cast to the premiere instead of the usual limo line up.
So for T.I this is win win... press for Takers.... press for him and now it is more likely people will be paying attention to the premieres to see if T.I shows up with the new wifey.
Obvious.. but clever...

b

Who give a ****? She is FUGLY is he has any money she has to be knocked up. What a pig!

Breya

this marriage license is a little weird because i am from Henry County Ga and Jonesboro is in Clayton County ...a few counties over hmmmm

TDub

U..G..L..to the Y

You people suck

If you don't care why do you take the time to click on it, read it and then post a message about it. You people are so sad, it's funny. What you are really thinking is how much you wish someone was writing something about you. Instead of hating, get you some talent and pray you can get some fame.

rainee

CONGRATS !-Hey girl i wrote a hit song for you but i need you to buy it from me after i sing it to you.LOL everyones feeling the money crunch.Email me if interested and we can do this.*
Lyrics and tone writer as a hobby!

HAPPY MARRIAGE TO YOU both

Aaron

They've been dating a while, good for them. Love his music and wish them the best.

Les

Ewwww, Why??

HaYn Beauty

Congrats to the both of them ... Aloha

ti fan

i bet they go do a real wedding for fam tomm http://www.examiner.com/x-21513-Nashville-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m7d26-Ti-and-Tiny-to-get-married-in-Miami