T.I. -- T.I.E.S. the Knot in Secret Wedding Ceremony

7/30/2010 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned rapper T.I. got married earlier today -- in a secret ceremony at a Miami Beach courthouse.

T.I. Married

The 29-year-old superstar -- real name Clifford Harris Jr. -- swapped I Do's with his longtime 35-year-old girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle.

0730_ti_marriage_EX_tmz_certif

The two have reportedly been dating since 2001.

Danele

T.I why you never married to someone around ur age, but anyways i wish u guys all the best.

nichole gray

wish you best

Regie Francisco

its ti and tiny duhhhhh...... CONGRATS YOU ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL

tanijani

that license is probably not real. Jonesboro is in Clayco aka Clayton County

tanijani

Well done T.I.. I am a reformed hater, sitting in the breakroom saying he could do better. Then I thought about it, I ain't perfect, I hope nobody is whispering in my man's ear that he could do better. That girl knows how to love and take care of her man. All that counts is that he is feeling her like she is feeling him. She is good people and I hope her marriage is everything she dreams it to be. So to my breakroom buddies still hating, let it go. None of us was gonna get him anyway.

Shelly Coates

She is so ugly...he coulda do better than that she looks old like his mother...lol

Shelly

pooky

Well I'm glad to know it is a bogus certificate, and I'm happy for them anyway. That's whass up. lol

Ryan

Okay, enough of the ugly comments..this post is filled with people who obviously have low self esteem problems and need prayer. I will pray for all of you people...congratulate T.I. and Tiny or get lost and continue to be the ugly losers you are.

getoffpeoplenut

For the people on here taking the time out asking who these people are and who cares? and if this is a slow day in news?
Well you care you all are secretly swing on that man jock. If you really didn't care like everyone else who don't care move on with your nothing to do life. and for the slow day in news comments IT IS NO I REPEAT NO NEWS ON TMZ DUMB ASS. but i tell you what next time you dont have anything to do just kill your self .

venna

beautiful couple, congratulations!

Victoria Canady

Y R Y'ALL WORRIED BOUT HOW SHE LOOKS?IF T.I. LOVES HER & SHE LOOKS GOOD 2 HIM DATS ALL DATS MATTERS.Y'ALL NEED 2 STOP HATING AND SAYING ALL THESE HURTFUL THINGS IT'S JUST SAD...Y'ALL MAKE ME SICK!!!!!PLUS THEY CAN BUY ALL Y'ALL BROKE ASSES THAT'S TALKING ABOUT THEM.SO I'M SAYING THIS FOR MY GIRL TAMEKA "TINY" COTTLE-HARRIS (KISS HER ASS!!!!!)

mz. hottie

It's a shame when people just cant say anything nice, hell and if you dont know them why in the hell would you comment.

chakakhanreeves

wow i never thought in a million of years that ti and tiny would get maried

LoLo2

Marriage Certificate is a FAKE, they may have really gotten married though. Jonesboro isn't in Henry County it's in Clayton. Get your facts right TMZ.

Enrique Duran

I attended the wedding on business purposes. It was held in a beautiful mansion in the Redlands Miami Florida. Celebrity Jamie Fox sang after the ceremony but quickly left after that. The reception was held outside the mansion in a beautifully decorated tent. The event was a success. Rappers Nelly, Usher, and Bow Wow attended the ceremony...