Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

8/9/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

Katherine Jackson - Michael Jackson Kids

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to the Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37

Phantom of the Opera

athena

good luck kids you deserve to be able to just as much as non famous kids....you go for it...i pray you will be just like your dad and your family just what you want to be....you can do it

CHERYLMUNOZ

MAY GOD BLESS THE FAMILY &777 THE CHILDREN ! I LOVE YOU MJ ! XO XO MORE !!! CHERYL MUNOZ

leslian

i watching tmz with mjj.com

Tangerine

I loved me some Prince in the Good Morning America interview and the hostess Robin was even better than Oprah, except she kept raving about the kids being normal, which we all KNOW anyway, and it SHOULD be no surprise because MJ was a very SUCCESSFUL dad. I don't think he would have liked Paris' nail polish and clunky rings tho. Prince made his debut into my heart because he really showed his lovable and playful personality! Blanket is a quirky li'l dude, but he's a great kid too!

HBshoes

I think they will be involved in entertainment in some way as they grow older. I hope they also do much good with the new charity Kathrine and Howard Mann were able to get started again. Their father started that originally and it will a good thing if they can continue to help the less fortunate somehow.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37