Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Kids 'Are Doing Fabulous'

8/9/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson says Prince, Paris, and Blanket couldn't be doing any better -- and according to her, they're all destined for greatness ... just like their father.

Katherine Jackson - Michael Jackson Kids

Katherine claims the "kids are doing fabulous" -- Paris wants to be an actress, Prince wants to make movies, and Blanket's got serious dancing chops.

Check it out -- thanks again to the Michael Jackson Secret Vault for the clip.

Chico

It's time for the voice of reason. Michael Jackson was an a s s h o l e . There, I said it, and I'll say it again. Michael "creepy, boy-loving" Jackson was an *******. Got a problem with that? Too bad. I refuse to jump on the "rest in peace, we love you, Michael" bandwagon and shed tears over someone who was so f-ing despicable. How quickly the world forgets or conveniently chooses not to remember.

Allow me to quickly recap the life of this troubled superstar: Michael Jackson was a pedophile. Michael Jackson was a drug addict. Michael Jackson abused his own children both physically and emotionally. Michael Jackson was a deadbeat who owed millions in unpaid bills. Oh yeah, and Michael Jackson could sing and dance like a motherf--ker. And now, he's dead. Boo hoo. What surprises me is how long this frail child molester was able to physically walk the earth. Let's face it; Michael, for all intent and purpose, had left the human race years ago as he morphed into one of his Thriller video characters before our very eyes. But like the "Emperor's New Clothes," the world chose to ignore the true horror of this self-mutilated beast.

..........Te hehe.............................

Posted at 5:49 PM on Aug 9, 2010 by OhWell
***********************************************************

OhWell, you did not write this. This is NOT your writing style whatsoever.

OhWell, you do seem to have some sensibility, like when you stopped saying mean things about Michael on the one year anniversary of his death. OhWell, do you have kids? If you do, think about this from that perspective...would you want anyone to say anything as horrible as what you have said, about YOUR KIDS?? No, I know you would not.

Just to get a rise out of MJ fans is not an excuse to say anything this bad about a CHILD. We're talking about KIDS HERE, OHWELL, not Michael. They did not ask to be born into the Jackson family. Through no fault of their own, they are placed in the public spotlight for the entire world to see and to scrutinize them by association to their father, Michael Jackson.

For you to say that Blanket is a result of Michael and Bubbles is a new low, even for you. I am asking you to PLEASE leave the kids out of the comments.

Mimi from Indy

OhWell, YOUR latest 'artwork' has been reported Also!!

Chico

Yes, I can see that OhWell. Pretty surprising, in all honesty. I do realize that Michael had faults, we all do. Michael was human. But a pedophile, he was NOT, imo. You believe he was, fine. But OhWell, the kids do NOT deserve the comments you have made.

Now can you PLEASE stop the comments about the kids?

Chico

Thank you OhWell. Good night.

Hanging to da lef

I'm not saying that Michael wasn't a wonderful person. He was. But he is also a child molester...

Chico

Posted at 7:26 PM on Aug 9, 2010 by Ynot
********************************************************
There is no such thing as a wonderful person who also happens to be a child molester. Child molesters are not wonderful people. They are sick and demented and they are not curable. Pedophilia is NOT, I REPEAT NOT CURABLE. They damage children psychologically for the rest of their lives.

Your comment is a contradiction in terms and is not feasible in any way.

Mimi from Indy

Hi Chico, if your still there.

natasha

I'm glad to hear they're are doing well, i'm sure there are hard days but the have family around to comfort them. I'm sure wheatever they decide to do in the future they weill excell at, them seem like bright kids. Bless the jacksons.

Chico

Hi Mimi from Indy,

How are you doing? Haven't been to TMZ much lately, but I'm still trying to keep up with MJ news. Looking forward to 8/23, and praying the evidentiary hearing goes well for MJ fans, bad for Murray. I sure wish they would charge Murray with 2nd degree murder instead of involuntary manslaughter.

natasha

Posted at 7:26 PM on Aug 9, 2010 by Ynot

-------------------------------

RIDICULOUS! how can you be a wonderful person and a child molester? michael was not a child molester because there is no PROFF if it and he maintained his innocence. He was a wonderful person and it's a shame many people don't see that and they onlt believe the tabloid crap and they can't make judgments on their own.

Mimi from Indy

Hi Chico, I'm on...just having allergy and asthma symtoms lately. Other than that all's well. I agree with you on the Murray Prelim. I just want Justice for Michael. And I to have been trying to keep up with everything.

natasha

OhWell is a pathetic poster obsessed with michael, he/she it claimes to not like michael yet the person can't refrain from commenting at least 25 times per story. OhWell has no shame whether it's mean things said about michael or his family. Anyone who can say such things about a child deserves no attention so i suggest people just ignore OhWell for the most part, let him/her/it have it's fun then eventually they'll dwell back under the rock he/she/it came from.

Mimi from Indy

* I'm ok..correction

Mimi from Indy

That's usually how I handle it..but this latest go around was disgusting to say the least. And I did report him/she/it

Mimi from Indy