Steven Slater Gets Reality TV Show Offer

8/16/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned JetBlue's most famous beverage slinger Steven Slater has a reality show offer on the table ... and the hook -- helping people quit their jobs.

0813_Steven_Slater_TV_HOST_getty_istock
According to well-placed industry sources ... Stone Entertainment -- a powerhouse in the reality TV world --  is going after Slater to host a show in which various disgruntled workers quit their jobs in extravagant ways.

But reality TV is a fickle thing ... if Slater's story turns out to be a big hoax -- which we're thinkin' is the case -- the offer could disappear as fast as it came.

Still, we're told Slater's lawyer has received the offer.

0810_steven_slater_footer

Klipper

Why would anybody want to watch this drama queen nobody on TV. So sick of hearing about this douche-bag. Dumbest story of the year.

Anony Moose

Just what we need, another stupid reality show. When is America going to be done with this fad?

Chuck

Great...another reason to not watch TV.This guy is as bogus as they come.

FromtheRight

Slater would be a perfect teammate for Normund Gentle (American Idol fame) for CBS's The Amazing Race.

HUFFYONE

RIDICULOUS!! This is proof they have run out of ideas for any thing Intelligent on television!! Please Steve just go away!!
And don't continue to make a fool Of yourself.

Kelly

So glad you guys called this out as a hoax in your post!! It's nice to see someone publish it for what it is!! This guy is a drams queen.

I don't know what was missing from Steven's childhood...but he's just trying to get attention!! All planned!!

The Love Sponge

I know a bunch of prisoners would like to get a hold of him. The name of the show would be called Prison Fish Catch.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

just make him a judge on american idol...next

CanCan

i knew it wouldnt take long...

cluesarethere

So, Slater will succeed where Heene couldn't in 'the balloon boy' hoax. Everyone is out for a reality show.

What's the lesson learned here?

sharon

I guess they will give any idiot a reality show. What a fake douchebag ....

Stupid People Hater

I am so sick of hearing about this guy. Also, I have a felling people are doubting his story.

K

Why is that bad behavior is rewarded.There are so many Americans that have lost their job ( me included) that i'm sure take great offense in him getting offered a gazillion $$$ for putting others at risk and to fullfill a fantasy of his.

FruitSalad

Gay dudes never last on TV. I have never heard this guy talk but I can already hear the massive lisp.

Mav Da Pilot

I guess the "ButtPirates" at TMZ are a little sensitive in the rectal region this morning! Censorship by the phagulas! My original comment was that I would watch a pay-per-view execution of this freak!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments