They're Here!

8/21/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 61-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. on Thursday, looking out of this world.

0820_memba_reveal_2

JoBeth is currently the President of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Foundation.

Williams reportedly turned down the lead role in "Murphy Brown."

clucka

Always liked her. She looks GREAT for her age

Mmagic

Beautiful! Eat your heart out, babies! She looks great!!

Hey I am Toby! I can still fit into my HS cheerleader uniform?

my god, what a wrinkled hag... with all the good drs in LA why hasn't this dame gotten help? She also looks very fat

DGibson

She's from Houston, my home town. I know someone who grew up in the same neighborhood as her, he says she was a great person - lots of fun to be around and really nice. I think she looks fantastic. I hope to look that good at 61!

justsaying

No.5. Thanks. While reading the comments I was beginning to think that all americans could be nice. You have restored my faith that there are indeed plenty of mindless idiots left on this planet.

majorgyaldis

No. 5.... she's a NATURAL and beautiful 61, you idiot!!! Very rare to see in Hollywood these days, makes me like her much more because she's REAL.

Uh

#5 Still fit into your HS cheerleader uniform...appropriate.

ACJ

I agree with #8, she looks natural. Aging gracefully and obviousuly without any apparent aesthetic enhancements. Just because she lives in LA does not necessitate the fact that she needs to capitalize on LA's plastic surgery consumption.

tamara

She looks super cute and 10 years younger than her age. She looks very healthy and happy and normal, not all plastic and waxy like so many other women her age. I love her hair color, blonde on mature women actually makes them look older, this soft light brown color looks awesome and makes her look younger.

tamara

I disagree with #5 that there are so many "good" doctors in LA. Judging by the way so many of the men and women look there, I would say that the doctors are awful!! They're making people look like reflections in funhouse mirrors, all distorted. It's gross.

who farted

she got toxic shock once from wearing a tampon too long...gross

Paul

She was a MILF then and she's a MILF now.

Kim

Wow she looks fantastic !! Poltergeist has always been one of my favs. Kinda like Wizard of Oz, anytime it's on I watch it ! Jobeth looks maybe 10 yrs. older I wonder what her secret is ?

annie

This goes to show how very possible it is to still look fabulous without getting plastic surgery. To me, she is SO much more appealing than those nipped and tucked people. Unlike them, JoBeth, does NOT look like a Has-Been.

gutsygirl

Hey Toby (#5)...apparently you still have a sophomoric mentality to go with that uniform.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments