Guess Who This Lil' Gal Turned Into!

8/26/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before she was an Oscar winning actress -- she was just another girl going to Katy High School in Texas. Can you guess who she is?

0826_who_dat_launch_welcome

Beachin' Celeb Bods -- Zoom View!

Take a closer look at some of your favorite celebrity bodies in hi-definition -- with the new TMZ Zoom View you can get up close and personal!

0826_zoom_launch_v1

Please zoom with caution -- there are some things you can't un-see!

Britney Spears & BF -- Looking Belly Good in Hawaii

Fresh off her guest stint on "Glee" -- a bikini-clad Britney Spears hit up the beach in Hawaii today ... showing off her ripped boyfriend and her impressively toned tummy.

0825_britney_bikini_launch

Whose Precious Pug?

Can you tell which celeb took her newly adopted pug Mugsey out for a shopping spree yesterday at Fred Segal in L.A.?

0826_who_pug_launch

What's the Big Friggin' Difference?!

Whip out your magnifying glass and see if you can spot the mysterious differences!

0820_difference_launch

** HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photo! **

Whose Lil' Yankees Fan?

Can you guess which Hollywood couple was spotted with their son at the farmers market yesterday?

0824_who_pic_welcome

Hayden Panettiere's 21st Birthday -- A Real 'Scream'

Hayden Panettiere turned 21 last weekend ... and she shared the whole experience with her fellow "Scream 4" castmates -- plus a bunch of fire breathers, burlesque dancers and oompa loompas.

0823_hayden_photo_launch_2

As for that random dolphin -- it's actually a CAKE -- specifically designed because Hayden loves the little guys.

As for Hayden's BF Wladimir Klitschko -- he missed the party, but for a good reason. Dude is locked down at his training camp for his upcoming fight against Samuel Peter in Germany.

xilimei

As we previously reported, Arquette -- who also stars in the next "Scream" installment -- recently inked a lucrative deal with BM creator Jeff Beacher ... all in the hopes of bringing the Vegas mega-show to Hollywood.btw,I'm a doctor,34 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on meetwealth y .c om under the name of hotlove2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i'm looking for!!!

Maggie May

I have worked at home as an employee for more than 10 years now because I wanted to be home with my children. I make $30K working 4 hrs a day. Currently, I work for a large corporation and I set my own hours. You just have to know where to find these jobs. (HTTP://www.Home-Employee.info) has a FREE list of hundreds of real work at home jobs offered by well known companies. These jobs do NOT cost you money. These are employment positions. This is not a scam only help for those looking for work. Everyone really needs to think outside the box when it comes to finding employment. What are you doing right now? You are on the internet. Where do you shop? Where do you book trips? The internet has opened up so many REAL jobs that can be worked from home. Hope this helps!

Christine

YOu know, Renee used to be really cute in high school. I don't know what she's done to her face, but she looks like S#it now.

tongxiao

It all went down near the "Scream 4" set in Ann Arbor, MI -- according to our sources, David Arquette helped organize the blowout party at some huge 4-story venue ... then filled it with crazy performers from Beacher's Madhouse.My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He is eight years older than me, lol. We met online at agelessmate.com a nice and free place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

annette

That looks like Juliette Lewis.....not Renee Zellweger.....?

Lakeisha

I also thought the picture was of Juliette Lewis and not Renee Zellweger.

mav

Yoy people have reduced all females either to sex objects or hysteric fools. You are as sexist as they come and your articles are trash

DEE

SHE LOOKS LIKE SANDRA DEE TO ME.

Howard

Renee you looked good in HS what happened?

mitch

I might be crazy, but I guessed Tracy Lords.

vickie

christine.....its called age honey ....and you will get there ...trust me

al s

If there had been a girl that beautiful in my high school class, I would have---let's just say I would have matured much quicker!

al s

If there had been a girl in my high school class that beautiful, I would have---let's just I would have matured a lot faster!

Truth

What FAT CHICK keeps writing these articles saying Britney is looking hot ? Shes looking fat ! FAT !!! Either a fat chick wrote it or there was a bride involved !

John

Well girl ATTITUDE FOR HAIR you don't have. If you were call me at 513-533-0109 (Cincinnati).John Gay I'm a stylist that will take that hair from ****. make it so silky and smooth with the right color. Brazilian keratin Straightener you WILL LOVE it. Call me John Gay ( A New Attitude Beauty Studio.com )

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments