Catherine Deneuve: Good Genes or Good Docs?

9/12/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Oscar-nominated actress Catherine Deneuve is a French delicacy.

0910_denevue
Here's the 42-year-old belle de jour back in 1985 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 67-year-old version at an event in Italy this week (right).

Beautiful in any language.

Stephanie

I am a typical woman looking at the picture of a lady who has aged gracefully. I don't give a rodent's rectum about whether or not she has been cosmetically altered; she is stunning. Oh that I could be half that lucky!!

Walter

Other than her obvious chemical peel treatments I would say Good Genes!

Chia

That is really mean to put up the picture on the right. You could have found another one (photos of anyone over 35 (or 10 pounds overweight) should never be photographed from below).

I love Catherine.

grandmacc

It's more like Good Face Cream and lots of it. ! ! !

andy

Bad Genes, and Bad Docs!!!

She looks like Regis Philbin now!!!

Jade

Deneuve has never had anything done to her face. Ridiculous how people are saying 'she looks awful'. She is 66 years old for God's sake, show me someone that looks perfect after 66.

"If you want an explanation, you would have to meet my mother. She is 98. It’s genetic ... I think (surgery) is quite dangerous…it is still quite obvious Botox is dangerous because I’ve seen people with foreheads that are so white and don’t move. It’s very strange."

I agree with commentator number three. What are we even asking here by comparing these 2 photos.

-16 year old fan of Catherine's 60s and early 70s films

BEE

its neither!! your kidding me right??? EEK!!! Better check that picture again!!! 2010 not very flattering!!!

donna

Sloane

for years one of the most beautiful women in the world-and by aging gracefully and naturally, she still is

European women do not have the same obsession with plastic surgery as North and South American women do

Sloane

to add to my previous point-look at Sophia Loren-another rare beauty aging naturally and still looking magnificent for her age-no plastic surgery or botox or fillers there either

LisaT

How about "neither"?

Karyn

HA, neither; she looks terribe.

grandmacc

She looks fine for her age and better than most. A lot of you people with bad comments, probably don't look in the mirror ! If you do, you must not like what you see, so you have to put other people down.

R

It's been reported she's had work done. Anyone who thinks otherwise can plunk down their cold, hard cash for this bridge linking Brooklyn to Manhattan. It's a bargain at any price.

Bleh!

Catherine has had work done. Rumored it was done with 22 K gold thread using a procedure perfected in Paris. She's a beautiful, classy lady. But, Catherine is a smoker, or at least was.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments