Lisa Lampanelli -- The New Queen on 'TMZ on TV'

9/15/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All hail the "Queen of Mean!" -- legendary roaster Lisa Lampanelli is taking over for Harvey on today's episode of "TMZ on TV" .... and you're definitely not gonna wanna miss this one!

Lisa's already shredding everyone from Leonardo DiCaprio to Katy Perry ... and we're only 5 minutes into the meeting!

BTW -- she brought her own bedazzled sippy cup!

Check your local listings.

John

Too bad she won't be funny. We all know you're going to have to bleep every second word, which takes away from Lisa's awesomeness.

eric

Keep her away from Charles! (and the donuts)

ezpz7

At least we'll for one time see a rack bigger than Mike's.

noneofyourbusiness

LISA-LISA-LISA! I love you Lisa-you totally rock the house!

northern gypsy

i've watched her in a few "roast"...move over joan rivers !!!
hope our boy harvey is off on personal not business...

assmouth

Boycott tmz tv today pls...great job TMZ!

guys never have her back. fat, not funny and stupid is no way to go through life.
shes fat and that does not constitute calling a rack big. its fat like her face and gut. if she want to be funny on TMZ i suggest she eat another 15 cheeseburges and stroke out

hehe

hey everyone, shes fat and she likes black dudes! did you guys know that?!

jason

I for one,and yes I am a man who loves LL, she is funny and crude all in one.. At the end of the day she gets my vote for being funny.

Cartman

I've never found her to be all that funny.

yolie

LL is awesome.. Today's show will be the deuce for sure... And so what if she likes the chocolate men? and so what if she's fat? Chichis Christ! 8)

Tracey

Lisa is one f'ing funny b*tch! I love her!

jason

hey everyone, shes fat and she likes black dudes! did you guys know that?!

Posted at 8:19 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by hehe

Yes hehe we knew that and did your redneck butt know that she is engage to a big white dude.. !!!

Slutty Whores Rock

Lisa did have the jungle fever, she had more black guys in her than the men's room at the Vibe Awards.
She got tired of them all stealing her car and credit cards.
They could only take her to dinner at places that accepted food stamps.
Thanks, I'm here all week.

Anonimo

I watched her special and wow, so (snore, snort myself awake)(yawn) shocking. Seriously unfunny. And gay guys like her? -- I was ready to choke her with her ***got jokes. And she likes black guys, again, shocking. She was a bore. But I guess there's always a place for the Don Rickels type comedian. Not my taste. Lumpinelli is so .... 60's risque.

ZZZZZ-list comedienne.

nancy

Will not watch. The people on yesterday were great. Harvey get fired? Hope not. Again will not watch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments