Lindsay Lohan Blows Through Town

9/17/2010 5:35 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Just a couple of hours before news broke that she recently tested positive for cocaine and failed a drug test, Lindsay Lohan freely walked around a production studio in Culver City on Friday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
According to terms of her probation, Linds will get 30 days in jail for the positive drug test.

Joe Blow

Wow! She looks so happy and healthy! It's so refreshing to see this! You go Lindsay, love ya!

Wait, what's that white powdery substance below your nose?

JR

I can't imagine anyone is surprised at this. She will keep playing with the justice system until she either drops dead or an adult finally tells her enough. I don't feel sorry for her.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

She WON'T go to jail. She'll get off, she always does!

Sam

>>>Lindsay Lohan freely walked around<<<

NOT FOR LONG!!!! Although, she'll stay for three and get the rest off for good behavior. Maybe she had dental work and it was Tylenol three with codeine. C'mon, I'm sure some dentist out there will back date a prescription for her. You're out there. You know who you are . . .

Michael Knight

Now by saying Lindsay tested positive, does that really mean Allie tested positive since Lindsay was probably trying to pass her sister's urine off as her own.

And we all know 30 days in LA = 20 minutes.

HarryPalms

unfortunately she'll get celebrity-justice and no more... I hope she gets the whole 30

Nick

"Tylenol three with codeine."

Codeine and cocaine aren't the same thing.

On a serious note, this is probably Obama's fault. Let's see the birth certificate.

chris ricky

I fell in love with a girl like this, in LA. After that, her habits which she kept PERFECTLY and utterly deceptively hidden came out.

Later - I've stopped - I've been sober for 90 days. All lies - perfectly, perfectly acted.

So hurtful, so selfish. Note - the judge said she is taking this very seriously. Note - the lawyer who dropped her. Sometimes, Saturday nite, recreationally, but not to control you and so so destructive.

shrdlu

My,aren't we ever the sanctimonious ones today. "yes, I'll do a line or two of that schadenfreude. It makes me feel so,well, so saintly. Sure I cheat on my spouse and my taxes but that Lohan girl is just no damed good".

shrdlu

Oh my, aren't we a sanctimonious bunch taday, wallowing in our favorite drug of choice, "yes, I'll do a line of schadenfreude with you, it makes feel just so, so saintly. Sure I beat my children and cheat on my taxes and my spouse but that Lohan girl is just no good" they whisper to each other over the back fence.

Rin

No surprise now if her family opens their mouths and says how unfair this should show how unfair in her favor everyone has been.

Michael

Think your headline should just read "Lindsey Lohan Blows" Why do you pay attention to this loser?

sandman

Lock her up & throw away the key, or execute her before she kills somebody.

Some people are just too stupid to be allowed to live in civilized society.

Just call me a big bad meanie!

ShuffleDemon

BYE BYE Lindsay you crackhead, don't forget to score before you go in. OH and Lindsay, Judge Revel called and left you a message: ****-U

Pretty LL