Lindsay Lohan -- Failed Drug Tests Could Ruin Career

9/18/2010 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan has a long-term career problem in the wake of her two failed drug tests -- the judge in the case could derail her comeback.

0917Lindsay_lohan_EX_TMZ_04
Lindsay is now relying on Judge Elden Fox to allow her to leave California to shoot "Inferno" in Louisiana and possibly fly to New York City for "Saturday Night Live."

Here's the problem.  Sources connected with the case have been telling TMZ ... if Lindsay were to fail a drug test the judge would probably pull the plug on out-of-state-travel -- a privilege for Lindsay, not a right.

TMZ broke the story that Lindsay failed two tests ... one for cocaine last week.

The judge has been pretty gracious, allowing Lindsay to visit NYC to see her family last weekend.  But all bets are off now that Lindsay has flunked two tests.

And sources close to Lindsay somehow already know the big wigs on "Inferno" are pissed that she may have screwed up again, so flying to Louisiana may be a moot question.

As for future projects ... good luck getting insurance for a Lindsay Lohan flick.

Kelly

Good, although not a popular point you make Anthony.

If you are only hurting yourself the gov should stay out of your business.

Not thatI do drugs, I justsay to each his own. If your actions aren't hurting me I could care less what you do, ya know.

Case in point, Lindsay is only hurting herself.

Kelly

Have I missed the backlash from when her SCRAM bracelet went off??

I figured everyone would start speculating about that again.

I think she said something got spilled on it?? Yeah, right!!

Can that be used against her now I wonder?? Since this all came to light.

gablegirl

I for one never found her to be a great actress. There are so many fine actors waiting in the wings for good roles - screw LL - give them a chance at a career.

That being said - who are these shrinks at the UCLA facility who approved an early release? DUH.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

if she failed a drug test why was she not sent right back to jail???
why test her if nothing hasppens...

themare

Um, Dina, are you FINALLY going to admit that your daughter has a drug problem? I think you owe the Judge who you accused of "playing hardball" an apology. You need to know that these "hardball" Judges not only put addicts like Lindsay in jail for punishment, they put them in jail to protect law abiding citizens from them. (like us regular people)

Kelly

I never thought she was that great of an actress either. Nothing I haven't seen before. I also don't see why guys think she's so hot. I dunno...she seems trashy and dirty looking to me most of the time.

I'm with you Toker, what is the test for if there are no consequences?? I would LOVE to see Judge Revel (sp) get hold of her now!! Ha!

Dayna Lampinen

Throw this slapper in the jail and get her out of the news. She is more famous for being famous than her so called acting ability.

Kelly

Anthony,
I'm sure nobody thinks you are a failure! We all have tough times. The right person is around for you to talk to, it just may not be obvious who they are.
People do care about you.
Are you okay?? seriously, are you??

Kelly

Snap out of it Anthony!! People do care.

Don't do anything stupid and don't take anything personally. Sometimes people don't consider other's feelings!

I really don't want to hearabout you on the news!

Kelly

If you are trying to be funny...it's not!

It's scary!

dave

SHE WELL GET OFF THATS HOW IT WORKS THERE THE ONLY STATE WHERE YOU CAN KILL AND SELL DRUGS AND GET BUSTED OVER AND OVER AND GET OFF YOUR NEW ADD SHOULD BE COME TO CALI WE WILL LET YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST PAY THE BILL

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hey anthoney
go party with lindsay she looks like she has plenty of extra drugs u can have....

Kelly

You don't have your meds at all Anthony??

Do you have someone you could call??

How about going to the hospital??!

beachkid

'Tis so sad. She blew it completely.

Kelly

I wish you well Anthony.

On that note, I'm moving on to other postings.

Get yourself some help. Don't hurt innocent people because of your pain!