Lindsay Lohan -- AA, Day 2

9/19/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was smiling, upbeat and a tad sexy when she was spotted leaving an AA meeting in Hollywood last night.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
It's two days in a row that Lindsay has attended a meeting

Let's hope this becomes her new habit.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Pretty LL

And to those of you who think she didn't call the paps herself so they could photograph her coming out of her "AA" meeting, go buy a bridge. This is all a PR stunt for the judge

KateMae

As far as I know, AA is supposed to be confidential and private. For god's sake, leave her alone.

singlemom

I'm a drug addict, alcoholic. It doesn't matter what you call yourself and what meetings you go to.; If you use ANY mind-altering substance as a coping mechanism instead of dealing with life on life's terms and it has caused your life to spiral out of control, you are an addict and any 12 step meeting will work. The concepts are the same in all of them. Personally I prefer AA. It has worked for me for 6 years. It has kept me from the brink of insanity where i would be if I simply quit using and didn't go to meetings. YOu need the support of others like you or it's very hard to make it. It doesn't matter what Linday is addicted to or what meetings she goes to as long as she gets that support. When she's not drinking, she may use coke or if that's not around, her old standbye, Adderall, or whatever else, if she's like me she likes to mix them all together! The point is it's stupid to focus on what she uses or where she goes for support or what she's wearing!! She's getting help finally getting her spoiled ass some help. I had to do it on my own with no cushy rehabs or fancy lawyers or wads of cash for retail therapy. She is a lucky little bitch and should be gratefull she hasn't fallen as far as I did.

anonymous

Check the public relations committee and policy of AA or NA before you print pictures of there members. Do you know what you are doing, violating traditions. Traditions are the living spirit of our forefathers, traditionalism is the dead spirit of the living. When you overstep your authority the forces you unleash will be your demise.

trace88

Going to an AA meeting for drug addition...LOL What a stupid girl. Go to NA .

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11