Lindsay's Lawyer

Holds Secret Meeting

with Judge

9/24/2010 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's attorney Shawn Chapman Holley has something cooking -- possibly a Hail Mary -- because she just met with Judge Elden Fox in chambers.

092310_lindsay_bn2

This could be an attempt to get Judge Fox to allow Lindsay to post bail. For now, LiLo is locked up at Lynwood Correctional Facility waiting to get sprung.

Stay tuned...

cali

Good luck!
Probation is an alternative to a jail or a prison term dependent upon your performing the terms of your probation.
If you violate your probation you will be held until a probation revocation hearing. You have no right to a jury trial on the violation. You may end up in jail for months awaiting your violation hearing.
I’m very surprised Ms. Holley is so uninformed with the meaning of probation and the laws surrounding it.

It was also very arrogant appearing with a bail bondsman.
Try a bit of psychology going to court

darkrage6

She's likely doing this because Judge Fox made the foolish mistake of sentencing Lindsay without hearing any arguments from the defense. I agree that jail could definitely help straighten her out, but the fact still remains that sentencing someone without hearing arguments from the defense is ILLEGAL. Shawn is well aware of that and is clearly determined to use this information to get Fox reassigned to someone else, and it could very well work, you'd think someone with his level of experience would know better then to make a mistake like that.

Nicole

@darkrage6
I hope you are right
Shawn is seriously the best lawyer anyone could ever have

Free Lindsay

ChillzReborn

#32 - "Jail, institutions or death" - SHe has blown off multiple institutions, and she did a crime. The way she is going, it is bound to be death so I believe jail is the best thing for her. An addict needs to be held accountable. INstitutions didn't work so now there is jail or death and I for one hope jail is the answer.

Robert

If it's too crowded...let a couple of Jill Schmos out to make room what's her name. Make her share a "room"".

AJ

I know someone who went to prison for 2 years for stealing a set of keys, simply because they could not meet the terms of the probation. She has been given every chance and she isn't doing it. There is only so much a lawyer can do. I agree she needs help, it's a shame they let her out of rehab early in the first place.

mike

Lock the twerp in a cell with Paris, and weld it shut!

You can do the crime, but not the time? Piss off.

carpetMuncher

Hey I know how to make her stay in Jail. Stick her in with Sam my dog kills things ronson. I line up for the video. After 30 days with each other it will be a real cage match.

cali

And wait...."secret meeting"? Isn't this what got the previous judge in trouble, secretly meeting with the Shapiro and the prosecution? Why is this okay all of a sudden?

Posted at 2:59 PM on Sep 24, 2010 by Joe Blow

______________________

Good point

Just Do It

He did not sentence her because that already happened. The whole reason she is in trouble is because she was sentenced to jail, rehab, and to a probation of which she did not meet the terms. This is not a new crime but a violation related to terms of an old crime of which she was already found guilty of.

Amy

Why is Shawn Chapman Holley having ex parte communications with the judge. And why does TMZ know about it?

pam myers

Oh please cant they find bigger fish to catch like rapist or murderers or child molesters so she got high she has money and they are making plenty of it off her who cares if she parties so does every other celeb i didnt see paris go to jail

Nancy

Shawn Chapman Holley is going to facilitate and vigorously defend Lindsay to her grave.

Mikey

Everyone knows there meeting. So what the secret, they screwing?

Forest Gumps mom: we can do this the hard way or the fun way.

Rita

Is everyone on surrounded by this case in denial. So now her lawyer thinks she can sway the law. I have never seen such a circus in all my life. The rules were very clear, and in fact Lindsay stood there saying she completely understood them and now it's like " Wow I did not think I would go back to jail if I messed up" Morons.....All of them