Michael Jackson's Son -- Healing the World

9/27/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's son Prince is taking after his father -- TMZ has learned the 13-year-old went on a field trip last Thursday ... but instead of going to a museum or an aquarium, dude packed food for starving children.

0927_prince_jackson_school_EX_01

It was all part of a charity event organized by The Buckley School -- we're told Prince and his classmates stopped by an L.A. warehouse owned by the Children's Hunger Fund ... and assembled over 500 20-pound boxes for children in Peru.

According to sources, the boxes contained all kinds of food -- including canned goods, beans, rice, and pasta.

Yum.

Mimi from Indy

Greg, (aka OhWell)I'd be worried about the FBI if I were you. Quantico is nothing to laugh about. You sick pervert. I also have your real name and address if FPIC needs it, and I'm sure MiMi has it too.

I've been here watching everything you've been saying. FPIC is right in reporting you. And just in case he needs me I can be a witness. I copied and pasted your remark into an email to myself.

And MiMi, you are right about me changing my nic from Mimi to Mimi from Indy. Kim we know you and know that you would never say anything derogatory about MJ or his children.

FPIC

UnWell, you really are starting to make me sick..you even obsess about how I pizz, now THAT is about as gay as it gets...bet you have a hole drilled out in the mens' room at the gas station you work. Oh wait, you get that monthly check delivered right to your home, so never mind the 'work' part.

jms

Always thought what a good looking kid he is/

FPIC

Thank you, Mimi from Indy...my friend is top-dog at that facility and he just wrote and told me this was plenty to get this little freak. Blatant online threats and harrassment; even hinting at pedophilia is enough to get an investigation going, so just faxed him several post...21 to be exact. Going to get interesting real soon.

FPIC

UnWell, your obsession with farm animals is also part of your sickness...you've NEVER seen my wife, but during this little take-down of yours, you can bet she'll be there...and call her that then, little wee man!

Mimi from Indy

Well, FPIC, if you need me as a witness, I will do it for you in a New York minuet. I'm glad you faxed your buddy at the FBI, maybe Greg should stay off his computer and huddle in the corner with fear.

FPIC

Get ready, UnWell...get ready..

FPIC

Posted at 10:02 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

Thank you a lot..got plenty to work with, and if this loser wouldn't stalk me to FB, I'd get you ladies there to keep you posted on what's going on. 'Deb' tried to get my wifes' info to her profile there, but thankfully, she was smart enough to never give it to her/UnWell. He's going down; that's a promise.

FPIC

HumanNature, think it just might be...I thought that earlier.

Mimi from Indy

Posted at 10:07 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by FPIC
__________________________________________________

FPIC I know it would be difficult and unwise to give us information regarding your facebook acct. If I knew a way to give you mine..(which I have posted here) I would. I'd like to know what really goes down with your reporting him.

FPIC

Mimi from Indy, we'll figure something out...with the threat to my wife, I sure don't want that sick freak to stalk us there, too...however, we have it set up to only accept requests that we accept, so we can block this loser. And if he tries, bingo! Another something to send my buddy...lol!

FPIC

You Two Loosers
Will Do NOTHING
To The Great OhWell.

Posted at 10:16 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by OhWell

Like I said..get ready little wee man...your day of reckoning is near...

FPIC

Go Ahead I Don't "Stalk" Anybody
Please Tell The FBI
I Said Your Wife Is A DOG
Arf,Arf,Arf

Posted at 10:20 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by OhWell

You really are an obsessed freak! You have NEVER seen my wife, you delusional maniac. You WANT to, but the only place you'll see her gorgeous face is when they haul you off to jail for the threat you made against her...and adding animals to your sexual deviation....you truly are a danger to society.

FPIC

Ladies..be back...got a call from my buddy going on to give more details on Greg the freak...let you know what happens with it...going to pack for a trip to Utah to watch this maniac go down!!

HumanNature

lol@looser...God what a moron! And don't forget, little wee-wee man...I HAVE, on the other hand, seen YOUR picture, and let me tall ya...never needed a vomitorium so badly in my life...YOU are the ugliest POS I have ever laid eyes on! We spent an hour at work laughing our azzes off at that face! LMAO!!!

Posted at 10:25 PM on Sep 27, 2010 by FPIC

Just last month someone posted that we should go to Facebook to take a look at UnWell but I decline.

Halloween is right around the corner!!!

I did not want to have NIGHTMARES!!!!