Kris Jenner

With a Z

10/18/2010 1:35 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Kim Kardashian's birth mother Kris Jenner in Vegas this weekend (left) -- and the one and only Liza Minnelli back in 2008 (right).

1018_kris_liza_Getty_01
Life is a cabaret, old chum.

We're just sayin'.

1018_kim_kardashian_birthday_footer

cheebee

Oh please Khris is much prettier in these photos.

me

Oh, I love Liza Minnelli. They are both beautiful women.

deb

the difference is i LIKE Liza. Kris is nothing more than a pimp

JLS

Kris Jenner needs a major hair overhaul! She looks dated and older than she needs to. Fire your hairstylist, Kris. And grow out this old lady short hair a bit. Doesn't have to be to your waist - just longer than this is.

DANA

krish has awfull fat body but pretty face,
liza has ugly face but nice body

JLS

And I agree with POSER # 4, Deb. Liza is the finest of women. Kris, not so much. She's an opportunist and a door mat for her grown daughters. I'd never allow my grown daughters to treat me this way. They are terribly disrespectful.

Maha

Oh puh-leez!!!
you compare that of real honest to God talent, to what? A fame whore who pimps out her daughters??? Don't even!
Kris Jenner is a fame digger, a gold digger and another hollwood ho. Just because she has children and is like what, 50? Doesnt make it any better. She's married to money, always has been, is only in the spotlight because she forces her way in- Please!

artie help

liza rulz, they make cross dressers like him anymore

Truth

KRIS JENNER HAS NO TALENT EXCEPT PIMPING THRU HER DAUGHTERS ESP. KIM! LIZA HAS WON EVERY ACTING AWARD UNDER THE SUN INCLUDING THE OSCAR. NOT EVEN A COMPARISON.

The Seer

Sometimes idiots look like someone with talent. Don't be a fooled.

JW

Someone made an excellent point: Liza Minelli has won every award possible, the precious EGOT.
Kris Jenner has whored out every one of her children, including putting one of them in a sex tape and in Playboy magazine. Was it your idea she get wee'd on?

Janet

Now if Liza would use black shoe polish from her lash line to her brow line, she'd look just like Kris Kardashian. I'll leave the "Jenner" out for Bruce's sake.

Jo Ann

Kris needs to grow her hair and have a younger hair style. She is a beautiful woman but the short hair makes her look older than she is.

Ozzie X

Come on TMZ, that's like comparing apples to raisins.

Rock Singer

Dear TMZ,

Thanks for not asking "Who would you rather"..I can now swallow my lunch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments