Russell Brand and Katy Perry

Get Married

10/23/2010 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Russell Brand and Katy Perry finally tied the knot today at a ceremony in India.

1023_russell_brand_katy_perry_GETTY_BN
A rep for the couple released a statement saying: "The very private and spiritual ceremony, attended by the couples' closest family and friends was performed by a Christian minister and longtime friend of the Hudson Family. The backdrop was the inspirational and majestic countryside of Northern India."

Mazel tov!

More Today in TMZ History

montanahank

I can't believe she married him what a loser. He has to be one the most rude and disgusting people I have ever seen. I really don't even know what his talent is other that being a big mouth pig.

MariJoy

Typical Hollywood-type poseurs: Oh how "spiritual", the two of them...

Mags

Don't hate on them. Let them have their happiness for however long it lasts.
You never know...All the "perfect" couples celeb and otherwise I've seen break up, and then my marriage is still going despite us being an odd fit and generally not the best adjusted people to start with.

But I really hope they've both gotten tested for STD's. I read Russell's memoirs, "My Booky Wook", and it's a gripping read, but often made me wish he was making stuff up. I hope she goes into this marriage with no delusions about his history of addiction and emotional issues, like believing that it can't happen again, and God bless her if any of that comes back. She's so young.

Bonnie

they are both disgusting, him especially. Take a bath!

Bonnie

they are both disgusting. Him especially.

ChrisM

REALLY? Can two egos that size really become ONE?

jessicah C.

Why katy perry? Why?????? I guess it's what's in the inside that counts.. :/

Allie

Have they filed for divorce yet?

The Love Sponge

A lot of people are saying that they are a creepy couple and the marriage won't last. In the months to come this is really going to turn into a gladiatorial joust. It's going to be crazier than Britney and K-Fed. It will go Fat Man, Little Boy, SS20, Minute Man nuclear. Just Wait

Allie

she's a skank and he's gross...

richardpick

Interesting article and one which should be more widely known about in my view. Your level of detail is good and the clarity of
writing is excellent. I have bookmarked it for you so that others will be able to see what you have to say.
====================
lacoste shoes
lacoste shoes
lacoste sale

Dee

EWWWWWW he is sofa king ugly and scrawny...Katy wake up!

Roman

How ****ing annoying. I really wish these two would just stfu or hopefully die in a plane crash leaving India.

*V3R*

This is a surprise, thought they were dating, but marriage?!? I like Katy Perry, don't kno about this dude, he's really weird! Wats up with Katy Perry, I think she could have done so much better, ugh!

Noxprime