David Arquette

The Tiniest Lap Dance Ever

10/25/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette knows ... when it comes to a wild night out -- there's nothin' like a little lap dance.

1025_tiny_dancer_launch_splash
David was at "Beacher's Madhouse" on Saturday night to celebrate the birthdays of "90210" stars Shenae Grimes and Jessica Stroup.

Arquette hit the stage with a bottle of champagne ... where a little person with pasties made the newly-minted bachelor forget all his troubles.

1025_arquette_90210_madhouse_footer

Missy

Pardon me but, to all the people coming down on him now... Before you start saying things like: This is why Courteney is leaving him, and his marriage is in trouble. Courteney was on Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen Degeneres last month (!), even months after they had already seperated, and when they asked about David she was very enthusiastic, and told about this project, the Madhouse. she said there were gonna be little people around performing and such. So she knows this and accepts this, why judge if you don't know everything.

MichaelJACKSON

WOW

I am floored. Is this the "man" whom Courtney called a "husband" and father of his children? They aren't even officially divorced yet. This is such a let down and humiliation for Courtney and her children!

What a douchbag!

WOW!

JungleTails com

Courtney did tell him he could have a little sex on the side!

Missy

I don't know why everyone is saying that this is why his marriage is in trouble. For your information, Courteney was on Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen Degeneres last month (!) even a few months after they had already been seperated, and Courteney told about this Madhouse, and she was very enthusiastic, she knew all about it, about the little people performing and she said it was something perfect for David. So, she accepts this, why should you say this is why she dumped him. You obviously don't know much, why judge?

Jessica

Mid Life Crisis is all I am saying.

Bill Leslie

Oh yeah - this is so worth losing your wife and child for.

Marilyn

Does this guy realize his daughter will see this crap someday? Can you imagine how disgusted and embarrassed she will be. I never saw what Courtney saw in him anyway. He would always wear those crazy ugly suits and stuff.

camaguey

Such a charming man! I'd take away Coco privileges YESTERDAY! Weird how he likes this little woman who looks like a child. PERVERT-O.

mw

This explains everything. He's a retard.

Brandy

I love the ArQ clan...but David is going thru a midlife crisis ...and it appears he's on either xstasy or Coka ....I would know, my early 20's this is what happens and the sweat and 'behavior' all say it's not just the alcohol....but I still love the dumbschmuck, as i'm sure CC does too...but what can you do, I had a man like him for ten years who just wouldn't grow up!!!!!!! My fav-"Medium ArQ" should slap him upside the head, he's making his family look like a joke-where the hell are the people who need to intervene??????

OHMYGOD