Oksana to Playboy: My Body Is Off Limits

10/25/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will not consider Playboy's offer to pose in the magazine ... not now, not ever.

Oksana Grigorieva Playboy.
Steve Jaffe, Oksana's PR guy, tells TMZ ... "Not now, not ever, nor for any amount of money, would our client, Oksana Grigorieva, even consider any offer to pose for Playboy.  Someone might have sent an email to one of her representatives but that's not news."

TMZ first reported ... Playboy offered O.G. the cover, writing to one of Oksana's reps in an email dated October 15 and obtained by TMZ, "It would be $75k with cover try."

Tellthetruth59

Ox's alleged Twitter page. http://twitter.com/OksanaGrigo723

If this isn't really Ox her people should consider taking it down. If it is her she was consider Playboy earlier this month. Now she is acting like a Victorian virgin that just caught site of two pigs rutting on a farm and needs to take to her bed with a fan and some Laudanum.

Is Playboy classy or trashy? The money could do so much good for these women in abusive relationships
12:54 PM Oct 6th via web

Considering posing for Playboy and donating the money to a women's shelter for domestically abused in LA. Tweeters, thoughts?
12:53 PM Oct 6th via web

Posted at 11:20 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
--------------------------------------

A good description of yourself and the rest of the pigs in Team-Mel! Bravo!

Posted at 11:25 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sefa
-------------------------------------------

One more thing SEFA - if you read my entire comment the TWITTER ACCOUNT says she was considering the offer. You took my comment out of context which is a typical troll maneuver. NOW if you work for the woman, which I suspect you do -- tell her to remove the comments or get rid of the person posing as her. Because it makes her look HYPOCRITICAL. My comment was valid. She was considering Playboy if it's her and now she's acting like it's out of the question.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Gosh, SD, seems related to me: pics of Ox=erectile dysfunction.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

The thing is; how would the Twitter account owner know about the offer if it is NOT OxyBotoxy?

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 11:39 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sam
----------------

True.

janet

I replayed the tapes..Even doubt to both. Always two sides to every story. Gibson is really mad and Ox is very calm. Like she is egging him on just to get him on tape.

kickaboo

Ox's alleged Twitter page. http://twitter.com/OksanaGrigo723 If this isn't really Ox her people should consider taking it down. If it is her she was consider Playboy earlier this month. Now she is acting like a Victorian virgin that just caught site of two pigs rutting on a farm and needs to take to her bed with a fan and some Laudanum

Regarding Ox's so called twitter page...sounds like something from Robin Sax or Lisa Bloom. "Lowers" spinning and wanting their money, more clowns in a three ring circus...the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing 0r the twenty other pairs of hands....greed for all.

Dingo

Hello Babushka It was only up for a few moments I couldn't do a positive ID on the faces with the huge mounds of carved cream cheese flesh, and black stringy hair everywhere blocking the camera angles

I'll never be the same

Shuffle Demon

Gosh, SD, seems related to me: pics of Ox=erectile dysfunction.

Posted at 11:36 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Sam
----------------------------------------------
lol...sam...I was waiting for someone to notice that..

Swede

What a terrible picture...She does not have to work for Playboy, she has got Mels money.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

The Twitter comments make her sound PROUD of the offer, not any of this victorian Violet crap she is playing up now.

Tellthetruth59

Guess I'll re-revise my Ox Playboy theory:

Ox has decided that based on public reaction here and at Huffpo that Playboy's offer of $75,000 was rather lowball -- but actually good for a vintage, big boobied woman whose only accomplishment is sleeping with Mel Gibson. She had fears of Herzog leaking the test shot photos or any nude photos of her so now she is still going to leak nude photos of herself (sell them for big bucks) and she is going to blame Herzog for doing it.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

SD, didn't take long, eh?

DANA

wow I just put blue eyes on the photo from here from Oksana
and see what we got
she looks like another skunk

Molotov

The only way she could make some of her own cash and she turns it down. I'm not surprised.

Snow White

Posted at 11:36 AM on Oct 25, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
---------------------------------------------------

I read the tweets. The style and spelling is "off" if you compare it to the emails published here on TMZ.