And Howe!

11/1/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 80-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. this weekend, looking truly divine.

1101_memba_reveal
Sally has duel citizenship with Britain and the U.S.

Howes has been married four times.

croc

knock knock idiot, she's 80 yrs old !! lets see if you even have teeth at her age! she looks good.

Raejean

Ron, she looks fabulous for 80, including her natural teeth. Bet you won't have a single one of yours left if you reach that age, much less, sparkling white ones.

By the way, unnatural tooth whitening is damaging everyone's enamel and they're going to be paying for it later.

Brian

I agree, for 80 years old she looks great. We should all be so lucky to age that well.

cpowers@mac.com

Personally I think they look a little off because of the lighting.... I also think that most professional photographers also touch up their photos before it goes to press, I know I do..

Chris Powers
www.powersbydesign.com

mememe

"DUAL" It's "DUAL CITIZENSHIP", not "duel"....aarrrrgggggg

Boom

People! When your'e 80 years old so are all of your parts, including your skin and teeth! 80 years is a long time for anything to hold up and Truly's done it beautifully! We should all be so lucky to look as gorgeous as she does when we get to be her age.

alice

haha thats funny... dual!! and now theres spell check!

Ginger

Wow - Eighty!! She looks fantastic. As for her teeth, you tell me which looks worse, neon white teeth that look ridiculous or natural looking teeth like hers. I also loved her in Thomasina - the movie about a cat. Such sweet little movies back then.

alice

to those who critisize her for her teeth , hair, skin or any other part being a lovely natural 80 years.... i hope you remember your snide words when you are 80 if you live that long... and they haunt you every time you have a younger person look at you and laugh and whisper to their friend , the same things about you ...welcome to your own karma...enjoy

canadasue

She's beautiful and very natural looking! I hope I look half that good at 80! :)

Jerome Cleary

She's from ENGLAND, isn't that where they brush their teeth with JAM?

Molly's Mom

I happen to have yellow teeth myself because they are antibiotic stained. Yes they could be whitened a bit but the expense for my budget is wayyy too much. So my teeth that are a really good shape and healthy will just have to be yellow. And no the over the counter whiteners don't work...

Tuly Scrumptious