Maksim vs. Evan vs. Tony

Who'd You Rather?

11/2/2010 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While showing off their incredible tans -- dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 30, Evan Lysacek, 25 and Tony Dovolani, 37, grinned for a photo while attending an after-party for "Dancing With the Stars."

1102_whod_rather
The question is...

b626

Maksim needs to be the new face of Nike-'Just Do It'
or was that 'Just Do Me'???

Katrina

Tony has a better personality but Maksim is HOT!!!!

captn moonlight

let me know when the DWTS related "Who'd you Rather?" is Anna, Lacey, Cheryl. For the record, I'd rather Anna.

captn moonlight

Or if you want to go with the current crop of "stars", Audrina,Jennifer, Bristol. Now that would a difficult one.

Becky

This one's no contest. Max is the only reason I watch that show.

silkstarlight

You don't have a choice for c) All Three and me!

Kelly

Maksim...Just don't talk!!

MyOpinionOnly

Maks may get the vote, but he is a compelte AS$! Which I think negates him from this poll. If he wasn't such an utter DOUCHBAG, then I might actially vote for the looks. As it is, and he is a major one, I will lovingly vote for Tony since I doubt that he is more concerned with his looks than his dancing. Maks..YOU SUCK!!!!!

R

Maksim, Gilles Marini or Richard Armitage would have been tougher choices.

Anonymous

Are you kidding me? Can you give me some straight guys for choices please?

Bootsy

Maks is so freakin' HOT! He's obviously conceited but I'd still do him. I'd love to bump and grind with Derek Hough too!

Michelle

Hmmm, Max is ultra sexy while Evan has the more classically handsome looks. I vote Evan as long as he lets me touch his...gold medal.

Elroy

hot guy, gay guy, married guy - hmmmmmm? Maks is it!
I've met him a few times in NY and NJ and while I originally thought he was a bit of a **** he's actually really cool and shorter in person but very sexy. After his engagement ended he became waaaay more humble and down to earth. I'd do him! ;)

CN

3 Goons--The 3 Geek Boyz-The 3 Weirdos--3 Guys with White Veeners and white socks in their underpants..They think they are really something..WELL ,they are not..I choose none of those 3 freaks...

GAG

Sign language is so yesteryear - and, is so-o-o telling that a person's IQ is low. I can cut some slack for a 'minority' person using his/her hand or finger signalsto communicate because it tells that the person is one doughnut short of a dozen academically. The caucasian hottie who acts like that is as good as advertising being dumbed down. The hand-slap & knuckle-bump is another low class act.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments