TMZ Live: Gary 'Baba Booey' Dell'Abate in the House!

11/4/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Big guest on TMZ Live today -- "Howard Stern Show" producer Gary "Baba Booey" Dell'Abate!!!

1104_tmz_live_harvey_playnow

Gary hit on a number of topics -- from the famous "Baba Booey" prank call involving O.J. Simpson, to what it's like behind the scenes at the 'Stern Show' offices, and his new book.

We also took your questions on everything -- including Mel Gibson's new movie ... and is Demi Lovato's dad pulling a Michael Lohan?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I found a relese date for the Beaver of Feb. 11th. But you don't have it posted.

Does that mean it is not a sure thng yet? Or did you just miss it?

nino

Outstanding! Its about time you have this genius in studio! Ba Ba Booey to you all!

freedom40

OMG Stop licking those teeth Gary!! Ugh!!!

randomnone

OMG you guys?!? I am really trying to follow tone down the glee

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Rumor is Ox face is in second day of deposition today--do you know if it's true?

Rochelle Wade

Is anyone really surprised that Demi Lovato is in rehab? Young stars get "rehab" and never really fix their problems! Rehab doesn't work. Lindsey Lohan should be the poster child of this!

DAn

It looks like you are really focusing on not licking your teeth. Is that true? Can you please do it once for the camera?

Rochelle Wade

Celebrities get such pampered treatment....they do something bad like hitting someone, and they go to get "treatment" lol

all about the money

In regards to boycotting a movie / actor...personally I am now boycotting The Hangover 2 as well as anything that Zach fool is in after his temper tantrum about Mel doing a cameo and getting it recast.

Sure me boycotting isn't going to have a great effect I am sure but its a personal thing. Just like I stopped watching Woody Harrelson back in the 90's when he talked out against the Troops during Desert Storm over in Iraq. If Woody is in a movie I will not watch it. Now any movie with Zach Galifianakis in it I refuse to watch now.

randomnone

u guys have got to be kidding me! After sitting through that Stern cheerleader you are just going to abandon our questions like that! Boo! Why did you ask us to include questions about Lil Wayne then?

all about the money

To add to the above as Harvey was saying the fact that Mel is in a movie in light of all the controversy surrounding him, that might actually promote the movie. If Mel was in The Hangover 2 that would have given me a reason to check it out. Not because I am a huge fan of Mel Gibson but because of all the publicity regarding him. If looking at these comment sections on any story about Oksana or Mel it seems pretty obvious that Mel is not the one being tarred and feathered by the majority. While there are some that find him guilty, disgusting, whatever, it also appears he has a lot of support that could equal extra dollars at the box office in light of all the controversy.

Kirsteen

As sad as it is when a parent dies I just wanted to ask you if you think that MJ's kids are having a more normal up bringing now that he is gone?

DAN

I was at Gary's book signing yesterday in NYC!!! Can't wait to read the book and hear some Stern stories.

eric

Will lil wayne start rapping about important things in life now that he's free

Razzle Dazzle

whats up with the white iphone?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments