MJ Song Debate -- Heehee Said, She Said

11/9/2010 5:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The debate over Michael Jackson's new song "Breaking News" got really heated -- and really weird -- in the TMZ newsroom when someone threw on a glove ... minus the glitter.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Olivia

[/img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/272/englishban.jpg[img]
it's dosen't sound like him, 70% of the MJ community says is not him. Visit mjjcommunity.com/forum/ and maximum-jackson.com/discussion/ for more info.

Olivia

"For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come..."

sophie

I think It's Frank Sinatra !!!

Wiley

Well, it doesn't sound like him, doesn't have his energy, and is mixed badly but diehard fans may still want it. The fans are concerned that if this doesn't sell well Sony won't release any more and the rest of the unreleased tracks will be lost forever.

Trisha

I'll admit that the title of this post made me laugh, heehee.

W

the real spectacle..

gisselle

es 100% falso!!!

koulio02

**** SONY

Ziro

90% of the fanbase, if not more, know its not Michael Jackson singing on this track. its time to realize, just check the fan boards... or ask producer Rodney Jerkins.

mjjmoa

May I say I'm an expert cause I do listen Michael Jackson's music over two decades and not only studio albums, songs but also demos, live recordings and everything else what you can imagine.
Even the lead vocals were overprocessed by the Cascios - interesting - every goood, old MJ fan would tell in two seconds that ain't no MJ who is singing the leads. Cascios needs to show the real raw demo than I would say all right but **** you cause U ****ed up and overprocessed MJ's voice..
Anyway the instrumental part is okay, thanks Teddy Riley.. the other ones are just ****ed up...

So I am pointing at the Cascios.. where is that raw demo?
Someone is lying and only the money is speaking.

olesea

Really song MJ love you....

Jay

let them listen to this and ask them if is MJ... they will say he is :)

tatashib

Listened, I listen to a song "Breaking News" … and I cease. And FOR A LONG TIME it is MICHAEL LISPS?
Yes so that a letter "S" (also F, and N, and T) simply cut an ear.
Experts well-known and other! Unless you haven't noticed, what singing "Breaking News" lisps??! Strange … And so we inform you loudly: MICHAEL NEVER LISPED! Well, it is not necessary to it to dress briquettes on teeth!
Therefore – Sung Mr. Х! Leave! We will not eat... but for Michael we will stand!

SunShine

I love Michael Jackson with all my heart, not just for his music and entertainment, but for the person he is inside. He cares about everyone one and everything, and some people could learn from all the good he has done...Now, with all this crap going on about the song, him/not him, I honestly feel, MJ put out so much music for us, why not let the other stuff stay locked away, and just enjoy what we do know is him, the beautiful music that he approved to be out there..
Take care everyone.

7598

He's dead, for the love of all, just let him lay dead in peace, it's been over a year, for **** sakes! Why is someone who's dead putting out CD, he had his turn.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments