« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Live: Oksana, Willow, & Eva's Divorce

11/17/2010 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions today on everything -- including Sarah Palin's daughter hurling a homophobic slur, Oksana Grigorieva's dental pictures, and Eva Longoria's divorce.

1117_tmzlive_big

Plus: Is Sarah Palin a better mom than Dina Lohan?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

CelebJustice

WHAT A FREAKING ELITIST, NAME CALLING SNOB! YOU SHOWED WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE HARVEY!!!

YOU CAN TAKE IT BACK BUT A TEENAGER CANT????

YOU SUCK HARVEY!!!

benny

You are seriously missing the point. DWTS is not about the "best" dancer, necessarily. If it was, most of the celeb dancers would never join because they cant dance at all. It is about personality and popularity.

Glenn

Yeah, Palin's are all a horrible, horrible joke being played on thinking Americans, but I'm more interested in the latest on Randy and Evi. Attorney quit and they've split?!

SayWhat

Wow Harvey, way to alienate a portion of your readers. We own a truck, does that make us redneck too??? Sorry not everyone chooses to drive a truck.

Muppet

Harvey you are soooooooo wrong about the child life insurance!! Obviously you've not had a child die of crib death!!! Some parents can't afford the funeral!!! Trust me I know!! It makes sense to have life insurance just in case!!

ISABELLA

I DON'T REALLY HAVE A QUESTION... ALL I WANTED TO SAY IS WILLOW PALIN AND HER SISTER NEED TO SERIOUSLY SEEK JENNY CRAIG.... HOW DARE THEY CALL ANYONE A ***GOT ?!?!? THAT FAMILY SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO DISAPPEAR.. AND IVE SEEN THE SHOW.. YOU GUYS SUCK !!! AND BRISTOL YOU CAN NOT AND I REPEAT CAN NOT DANCE !!!! THOSE IDIOTS THAT BOOTED BRANDY OUT ARE ON HER MOMMYS " THINGS TO DO" LIST.. SMH.... IF THAT HIPPO WITH 2 FEET WINS IM GOING TO THROW MY TV INTO THE RIVER !!!! THANKS

TRUTHSAYER

How many liberal politicians kids have done HORRIBLE things (let alone use a curse word) and gotten away with it from the public.

If anyone is closeminded, it's the leftist/communists that exist in this country.

Moe Green

I actually liked the last George Bush and not Obama. So I guess I lean to the Republicans. The Palins seem to be self destructing like Carl Palidino. I really do not like the anointed one Andrew ***o. If the Republicans could have put up anyone that was halfway credible they would have beaten ***o.

Susanna

Hey Harvey,
Stop hating so much on the Palin Family!!! I don't watch TMZ for your political views so leave it out!!
P.S. Why does the Palin Family get under your skin so much?

Jackie

Hmm!!...Now i need to try that soup.

Kelly

Over 6 oz of escolar will give you massive diarrhea Harvey! Google it!!It becomes toxic

Jackie

Hey Harvey,
P.S. Why does the Palin Family get under your skin so much?

Posted at 1:58 PM on Nov 17, 2010 by Susanna

It's his site, channel...he has a freedom of speech or an opinion like u do...so why does it get under your skin about what he says? Don't like his political views...then GO A WAY!

Your Aunt Bea

Posted at 1:48 PM on Nov 17, 2010 by ISABELLA

===============================

Sounds like that TV needs to go anyway....

Susanna

Oh Jacki ,
This is a show based on entertainment not politics. I guess you are one of those Palin bashers. No need to hate.I guess you have no problem that Bristol is kicking ass on DWTS.

robert

i love tmz.....go harvey...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments