Chris Brown's Judge:

No One's Done

a Better Job

11/18/2010 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If probation is a report card, Chris Brown just got an A+.

111810_chris_brown_video_2During a progress report hearing in the Rihanna beating case, the judge said she was blown away by Chris' work ethic, commenting, "No one has ever done a better or more consistent job than you have."

Brown -- who pled guilty to felony assault back in June of 2009 -- only has seven domestic violence sessions left  ... and he's completed 581 hours of community service ... which still leaves 819 hours.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sarah

writenow

Not to worry, there's still plenty of time for him to screw it up. Am hoping he doesn't....but he still doesn't strike me as a fast learner.

Mike w

GOOD FOR HIM NOW LET HIM LIVE HIS LIFE HATERS. LEAVE CHRIS ALONE. AND GET A LIFE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE SITTING ALONE ON YOUR COMPUTER TYPING HOW MUCH YOU HATE HIM .

divaclw

I AND TEAM BREEZY ARE SO PROUD OF CHRIS!!! HE HAS COME SO FAR!!! WE KNEW HE COULD DO IT!!! *tear* THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Jamaican sam

How does picking up trash translate into more thoughtfulness towards women?

The whole thing is based on a faulty premise, like, say, Hollywood.

Hammer

beat his @ss

weird al yankovich

HAIL CHRIS Brown. Im hitting anyone back who hits me , freak this no women hitting. note to women you wanna be treated equally ? Don't hit me cuz I'll hit you back LOL

Your Momma

People should have stopped judging Chris Brown a long time ago. He apologized a thousand times and tried to make everything right and no one would give him a chance. I hope everybody leaves him along, if anyone should be upset with him it should be Rhiana and she obviously has forgiven him and moved on with her life. Everyone has done something they have regretted doing, do they not deserve a second chance

mdmbryant

Way to go, Chris! He's a down home kid from VA and it shows!Much love from VA!

divaclw

for yall's information chris actually got MORE than the average charge for this crime....so don't blame him.

JLS

Forgiven. When you make an epic effort to change your life, YOU CAN.

Assault and battery is no laughing matter. There is NO excuse for it. NONE, Mel.

A-non

And yet, people will still give him hell. Wonder what it will take for the public to stop judging him so much.. not that it should matter to him. But glad both parties have moved on :)

Trevis Miho

Good for him! There's no excuse to put your hands on a women to the extent he did - but, hey, they'll drive you CRAZY if you let them (shake them, don't bruise them...JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!) - Anyways, I like Chris. I feel he truly has a good heart, and he's VERY talented - the game needs him. Do your thing and get it over wit, mayne.

Carl

I honestly hope that he learned his lesson from all this. While there is no excuse for assaulting anyone (especially a woman), people do make mistakes in life and can learn from them. Now, if he ever does it again... then lock him up and throw away the key!

CCC

Good for him. He made a horrible decision when he beat her. I can only hope he has learned a lesson and can now move on, although a lot of people will never forgive his actions. I have never been a fan of Chris or his music, but I can respect him for making amends and trying to be a better person. Time will tell if he can control his anger and become a good man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments