T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

w

DER HEY T.I.

Stop doing stupid chit and you won't go to jail

brenda

Someone needs to clean their sh*t up then.
Time will tell.

w

you know its understandable when he explains his life and his upbringing and how it can affect who he is, BUT....you have the common sense to NOT do drugs AND NOT getting into a car with drugs while on probabtion, its all your fault and at least your owning up to it, and yeah I have no idea anything else you put down, I don't speak hood.

frankentit

Stay off the SiZurp!

debby

Grow up and act like a man and this crap won't happen. Play with losers and you end up where they do. And tryin to run around actin all big and bad just makes you look stupid. Stop complaing about paying the price for dumb things you did. Do the crime, pay the time! Think of those who never did anything and end up in jail, huh. What about those poor souls? Nothing to say now huh?

CCC

He says, "truley a pain I have never felt before." I wonder which pain he is talking about.

sm

Wow.
He's really done an effective PSA....public service announcement.
It's said that every action has an equal and opposite reaction......
He might not yet believe it, but his words have the ability to effect at least one person's life....and likely will.

Years ago, as a child , saw some black and white tv show on a couple hooked on heroin. Made it look horrible.

That was a PSA for me.

If he reads this, or someone conveys a message to him, please let him know his life, with the honest message he sent from jail, will probably be the most important "take care of yourself" message many kids will ever hear.

Could be his life had to be lived up to this point in a way that allowed him to speak to others and, by giving this personal gift of his experience/s to others, showed himself to be a very important man whose actions can be of great positive influence to so many.......

Thanks TMZ.

Tammy

Then don't make illegal u-turns on probation!! If not for that turn, you wouldn't have been stopped and the fictious weed smell wouldn't have been sniffed and you wouldn't have been searched.

Bippy

Like the old expression "If you are willing to do the crime - be willing to do the time".

Miss Reni

If you cant stand being in M**f'N jail, than don't be in possession of illegal drugs stupid!!! I like this rapper too! I can't believe he went on and on to kids about staying from bad ****.....He gets out of prison, and look at the shiz he get's caught with.....all that money, all the fame, but still very naive.

random

I love how the boys cry the hardest and loudest when in jail DESPITE knowing they put their ownself there.

George210

Stop riding dirty!

Tammy

I also suggest you get a nice mazda, in someone else's name, and wear a disguse because a black man in a maybach is begging the cops to stop him.

SaraBellum

@ sm

After reading the article I was going to post some smart-arse comment like, "No sh*t Sherlock" until I read what you posted. You're 100% right on. Thanks for the great post.

Whuut?

T.I. and his wife should be thanking God, they're not being sent to prison for vehicular manslaughter after driving around high and drunk. Grow up and practice what you preach... you ignorant, self entitled jerk!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments