T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

jessemosslover

Next time dont break the law *******!

iluvla

You big Dummy! How about you stop doing dumb ass **** to get yourself locked up! I feel ZERO sympathy for this moron! All that money and you drive dirty?! They should've given him an extra year for being an IDIOT!

jessemosslover

Next time dont break the law a s s h o l e !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemonade

How poetic. Moron.

Bill Leslie

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Bob

Here's a hint on not going again - Don't Break The Law !!!

jwoolman

Breakthrough....

thebudda

YOU'RE A THUG!

Why would you be surprised? You are part of this idiotic movement to encourage young African Americans to aspire to the lowest levels of humanity and have complete disregard for civility and law, so you lead by example. You're learning the same lesson everybody else learns: There's consequences for your actions. Get a life, act like you got some sense and try to be a productive member of society when you get a chance.

And to TMZ and other media outlets: Quit acknowledging and giving these fools attention and they will go away.

FABIO

What a Dope...

Broeheem

Stop selling crack and randomly murdering, and the justice system will ignore you. They won't even know your "name".

sap

He didnt learn from the first time what a knucle head... Cmon Man!!!

Lee

Your tired of prison? well maybe prison is
tired of you, did you ever think of staying out of
trouble. Do us all a favor, go back for the last time
and think about what you`re going to do with the
rest of your sorry life.
PS take your sorry wife with you.

Ginger

Well I'm sure if you pout, stomp your feet and hold your breath, they will let you go and give you a hug. Sheesh. Use the time in prison to learn better words. Get a dictionary or thesaurus, kid. Maybe if you spoke more intelligently, people would listen.

Joe

it's pretty simple... you don't break the law... and you don't go to jail. bada bing bada boom... ooohhhhh

Tardski

Truth behind every stereotype! You got what you deserved! Your MTV show about turning other kids lives around was so fake. You're a terrible role model.