Barbara Bush to Sarah Palin: Stay in Alaska!

11/21/2010 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It is on now!!!!

As part of an interview airing tomorrow on "Larry King Live," former First Lady Barbara Bush said of Sarah Palin, "I sat next to her once, thought she was beautiful. And I think she's very happy in Alaska -- and I hope she'll stay there."

Ouch.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nancy

OMG, what's become of me. . . I am in agreement with Barbara Bush!!!

Trev the 1

Leeahh

Let's hope she listens!!!

karen dapello

HA #1 - I thought the same thing for a moment!! Wonder what she really thinks about her son????

mddiva35

My sentiments the same Mrs. Bush!!!!LOL!!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

See. Even George Washington, the only founding father Sarah Palin can name, feels the same way as the majority of Americans.

JustMe

haha, number 2, you're not first. You're number 2! Anyway, nice jab at Palin.

SMP

Maybe the Bush's should all be shipped off to Alaska too!

Gene

I have always loved Barbara Bush. Not her husband, but she is my kind of lady.

Jus

Dang, Mama Bush ain't holdin' back is she?

thomas

even Mrs Bush can't stand Palin? I'm shocked. I thought the Bushes were at least as far far right at Palin.

Wallycrawler

I was think'n? Is there any way that we can ship da Bush's and da Palin's to Mars? I read this week that NASA wants volunteers for a one way mission. I'm volunteering them and da Windsor's.

crizzo

I am the last person to appreciate Sarah Palin, but when someone in a position of influence marginalizes another person it comes across really vile (and classless). Maybe I have a hard time listening to the mother of one of the most heinous war-criminals of my generation. She's not exactly someone I'd expect to offer sound advice in a non-confrontational manner. No wonder her son turned into a mass murderer.

crizzo

Lovejac23

Yeah, Baaabra is soooo funny! Kinda like the time she was in the Super dome post Katrina, seeing all the people in dire straights saying "how good" they had it. Seriously?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments