Miley's

18th Birthday Bash

An Adult Affair

11/23/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Today's Miley Cyrus' 18th birthday -- but she already got her adulthood on with an A-list only birthday party ... and some dude sucking on her neck.  Yeah ... they grow up so fast.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

immanuel

She's a bitch first salvia and now ****i'n this,pt the whore

Johnica Dingus

Really, you all act like the girl is supposed to be a nun because she worked for Disney. Who cares. I am sure that even Snow white who lived with seven little men and other prominent characters or role models would behave the same way once they were of age. If the young woman is old enough to die for her country and do all sorts of other things the being spied on letting a boy kiss her neck is not going to kill anyone.

Mayra

I really do no take sides BUT I MEAN ...THErE ARE MORE TEEENAGers doing the same so get over it!!!!!!! LET HER DO WAt SHE WANTS WITh her life....

ertyhgfdf

WOW I think her parents should do something about this she really is a bad roll modle for kids, and she used to be so sweet and a great roll modle i loved her before she turnned into a 18 year old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natasa

Avan Jogia could do better. She is a skank. Date someone like Victoria Justice!

babe

miley you are not going to have any fans if you act like this a was a very very big fan but they way you are actin so i am not your fan any more loser buthole

Socrates

People, stop giving excuses for her. Being a role model to easily-influenced kids (her main fanbase) comes with the territory of being famous. If she doesn't want people bitching at her when she acts stupid, then she should throw the Hollywood towel. Nobody will care if she drugs herself silly or gets humped by random men if she is no longer famous.

I used to think she was a nice gal. Sad to see what she turned into. Oh, and, not every 18-year-old goes out to take drugs or have random sex; it is a matter of the individual and society.

sarahhh

Can I just say that I am an 18 year old and I am definitely not shocked that Miley would want to do this for her birthday. Who gives?! Most kids my age drink, have sex, smoke pot, do other drugs, I know this for a fact. So for all you parents out there saying she's a slut and such. Get over yourselves. I bet you didn't know your kids probably do the same thing.

MileyFam

In the netherlands people do that on the age of 14 big whoop!! the girls in 16 & pregnant did it, way worse than this!! but that doesn't mean they are whores

nAYnay

i love miley cyrus

ohwowshutupbro

who the hell cares.
there are 15 year old's who have sex, whoopty doo, welcome to the world where everyone and everything in it can ither mess you up, or mess us up.
whore this whore that hoe blah blah
get the hell over it, your teens arnt as innocent as you think they are
stop worrying about someone elses child and worry about yours.
get off your computer and take care of your damn kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16