Ronni Chasen's Co-Workers -- It's Not Her

11/24/2010 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

People who worked with Ronni Chasen tell TMZ ... video of the woman pulling out of Ronni's condo building on October 28 is not her.

1124-ronnie-chasen-bn-tmz-01

A private detective who was surveilling Ronni's building that day claims to have a video (screen grab above) which shows Chasen.

We have forwarded the video on to Beverly Hills detectives, but no word from them on their analysis.

Ronni's co-workers say she was not in L.A. on October 28.

Story developing

Hmm

Looks like JFK on a yacht!

Originalkat

Just because her co-workers say she wasn't in LA that day maybe she was but they weren't aware. There might be alot of things that she kept secret because this murder definitely smells of a hit.

Sad sad

If it's not her that PI needs a new job. lol. This lady gonna be ooober pissed seeing her pic everywhere now.

Barrie Milton

Of course it's not her!! What kind of detectives are you? There is no blue handicap placard on the rearview mirror as there was when her car was towed after the murder. Obviously it's another car. BTW, what WAS her handicap? I've seen no mention AND I've seen people get mighty pissed when someone with a placard takes a parking spot and does not appear 'outwardly' handicapped.

moonmaid

Thank you, TMZ, for being upfront about this. I knew it wasn't her as soon as I saw the photo.

Truth

CMON, PEOPLE LIE ALL THE TIME TO GET OFF WORK. JUST CUZ SHE TOLD HER CO-WORKERS SHE WAS NOT IN L.A. DOESNT MEAN SHE WASNT. NO DIFFERENT THAN "IM SICK" EXCUSE. FOLLOW THE PAPER TRAIL. IF SHE WASNT IN LA, THE AIRLINES WOULD HAVE PROOF, GAS STATIONS, ETC ETC.

big al

@Barrie Milton-did you even read the previous post? whether or not it was her isn't the issue i have with your comment. the previous post said that her car is a 2 door benz. not the 4 door benz in the photo. PAY ATTENTION!!!!

nestor

Seems like you guys got taken for another ride... again... don't you guys got check your sources??? It's happening more often...

JLS

Her handicap is none of our business, Barrie. Before the State of California issues a permit like this, you have to get a physician's report proving you are handicapped. Just because you can't see what the handicap IS, doesn't mean someone isn't. Should we all limp worse or take off our clothing to prove it to you?

You'd be surprised how many people park in handicapped spots that don't have the placard in window or the permit. I know because this summer I broke my ankle and leg and have the permit but couldn't use some of the spots because people who didn't, parked there anyway. It was a real painful long venture for me to park further out and then walk right past a vehicle with no permit parked in the spot I could have occupied. I have a steel plate and 8 screws in my leg-all invisible to you.

It's also a huge fine for them. My husband said I should have reported all of them.

Yidmash

SO she was hidding from her co-workers Just as I thought a inside hollywood FOX hit.She started on in 1979 three year after my dad-howard Robard Hughes Died..my mother worked all those years for FOX and right up to her death for FOX and was even married to FOX studio head stan hugh.She knew to much and got the FOREVER GAG ORDER INFORCED.someone got on to my inside deal as a machal pro bone O even owned the hollywood sign and even the estate was in fear over that one.It was in my name the only thing I asked for other than my medical trust fund which was ripped of by lummis and the texas seven judges (MOFIA) anyway they will never find her her HITMAN and the coverup and DNA of Howard Robard Hughes jr and the DNA of my mother jean peters will be covered up also.OH well I had fun working for you guys in hollywood and I will still work pro bone O till the day I die as far as movie and song and screen plays and teleplays go THANKS unkle walt SLICK and harrold and dad fighting those 10,000 nazis in the uSA was never easy or fare.

Katie

The blue handi-cap placard could be in her visor. You're not supposed to drive with it blocking your view so that means nothing.

Sure looks like it could be her without makeup!!

Following the paper trail is a good idea, if there is one.

"Looks like JFK on a yacht" wtf does that mean!!

This def smells of a hit job and unless there is proof of her dealing crack, then shut up and contribute something intelligent.

papprorattist

She had no where to hide or run to^^^ BIG eyes was all over her and she grew some..better late then never till the day I die machal same as dad same as op harrold same as mom same as unkle walt same as tom slick same as steve allen IT was FUN fighting those SS in the US but it never should have happened and that tech should be shut down untill it is livible STINGER Towers image projection sound scanners thermal imageing all off satellites and made possible by V rocket but they should have been locked down on a island somewhere if at all let to live after WWII

ckrotchy

Same old same old.Everybody is DOA just like I said in 1964

big al

@MIDNIGHT TOKER-lol! thats your solution for everything, huh? i'm think i'm gonna take your advice.

angelclare

Why was her building under surveillance anyway? This photo could be her, I suppose. But so what. What does a photo of her leaving her own building matter? And speaking of private detectives, why don't her family/friends hire a PI to find her killer?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments