Merry Christmas!

11/30/2010 1:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The 70-year-old resurfaced at some event in Hollywood on Monday, looking jolly.

1130_memba_reveal
As a teenager, both of Karolyn's parents died within a year of each other.

Grimes' last acting role was in 1952.

ga girl

love this movie, one of the best movies for Christmas!!

annie2

How do you guys even recognize these people? Especially one who hasn't acted in 58 years? Must have been an event FOR that movie or something? Getting back on topic, she looks really good for 70!

Ellie

I hope I look that good at 70! And... she doesn't look all plastic and butchered like she's had any surgeries!

ISLANDGIRL63

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE THAT MOVIE, LOVE LOVE THAT MOVIE , ( THE BEST ) NOW THAT'S A MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deniese

Awwwww! She is a beautiful lady:)

OooooNooo!

What's the deal with the pointed Vampire K-9 teeth?????

female harvey

She LOOKS SPECTACULAR!!!!I can only hope I look half as good as she does.. You are right ( Not the hollywood MELTING face.. I love it Graceful aging... Respect it!!

Paul B

My favourite Christmas movie - I met Jimmy Stewart in 1989 when he was going on a book tour. He was a class act all the way - and Karolyn looks great!

CarolynAB

Zuzu's petals!
Zuzu's petals!

Swissmiss150

She looks fabulous - good for her.

laura

when will [its a wonderfull life]be on charter cable january 2010

Greg Williams

I had a chance to spend some time with this beautiful soul in her home, surrounded by memorabilia from classic Christmas films It's a Wonderful Life and The Bishop's Wife. Her positive spirit, in contrast to a life of profound losses, helped me heal from a personal tragedy. She is a beautiful woman who embodies the hope and love of Bedford Falls. One person's life, indeed, touches so many others.

Greg Williams