Britney Reportedly 'Beaten' By Boyfriend

12/1/2010 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears complained to her first husband that her current boyfriend beat her ... this according to Star magazine.

media_removed_tmz
According to the mag, Jason Alexander secretly taped Britney when she called him on October 10, complaining about Jason Trawick.  Jason says Britney "...told me that he hit her so hard it gave her a black eye."  Alexander adds, "She said she couldn't even leave the house for a week because of the bruising."

In the secretly recorded tape, Jason says, "I thought he proposed to you or something at the beach."
The woman purported to be Britney responds, "Before or after he beat on me."

The tape also references Britney allegedly saying, "My dad has a shotgun and he's just waiting to use it."

Trawick could not be immediately reached for comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

awards

Britney can pick the winners!

CJ

Never liked that guy. He looks like a grubby homeless person.

Britney needs to kick his a.ss to the curb and Daddy needs to have a little one-on-one chat with Jason.

Perhaps this is why Britney is okay with staying the course with the conservership?

jill

BS. britney and jason were in Louisiana for thanksgiving with britney's family. didn't seem as if jamie had any problem with jason.

britney should sue the hell out of jason alexander.

Tony B

★ ★ ★I don't believe it. If it was true, Brit's dad would make sure it stopped immediately, I really think he would. I don't believe this one.

BUT I WOULD like to say ★THANK YOU★ to TMZ for (Once Again!) being nice to Britney, and handling this in a professional way.

I know you guys have to do your thing and report on celebs, but I really appreciate the way you handled this one. Us true Britney fans all appreciate that.

Thank you again, TMZ.

Keep up the good work.

HI HARVEY!★ ★ ★

Kelly

I listened to the tapes on ROL and it didn't sound like Britney to me. Obviously, I've never talked to her on the phone but I am a Southern girl too and I just don't here her LA accent.

I hope it isn't Britney. She deserves to be happy.
I think she would take Kevin Federline back in a heartbeat.
She loved thatdude for some reason.

Tammy

This guy must be friends with Mel Gibson....

Posted at 9:31 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by RonBurgundy

I agree! The case of men being accused without any proof is running rampant. The legal system needs to do something about these illegal tapers and false accusers. Of course, we don't know if Britney knew she wa sbeing taped, so it'skinda premature to sat Jason is Ox-like.

kerryanne

Just when i began to miss B spears- I know its terrible but I'm glad shes back in the news! There hasnt been anything good in the gossip columns since she went all sane and ish. I'm hoping this is the begining of another downward spiral captured via tmz.

Hate on me if you want, but you know you ALL loved reading about what spears was up to next.

*GO BSPEARS*!

KB

it isn't britney spears! it doesn't sound anything like her

sam

Hope this isn't true.

zima

SHE JUST CONTINUES TO BE AN IDIOT. IF SHE CONTINUED TO SEE HIM AFTER THIS SHE IS AN EVEN BIGGER IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT

Katrina

I hope it's not true. She's been through so much. If it is, she needs to make the break.

To awards:
When you're famous it's hard to know whether someone really cares for you or your fame. When you, yourself, become famous, let's see how well you can tell what's in someone's heart.

Carl

If that tape is real her dad needs to ban him from coming around her. He is the conservator so he has a lot more authority than a typical parent of an adult child.

harry levis

CUT of the end of his hose and put the buch N the basement YUP

John

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl

lowens1975

No wonder she needs somebody to watch her money, she's batting a thousand on boyfriends.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments