Britney Reportedly 'Beaten' By Boyfriend

12/1/2010 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears complained to her first husband that her current boyfriend beat her ... this according to Star magazine.

media_removed_tmz
According to the mag, Jason Alexander secretly taped Britney when she called him on October 10, complaining about Jason Trawick.  Jason says Britney "...told me that he hit her so hard it gave her a black eye."  Alexander adds, "She said she couldn't even leave the house for a week because of the bruising."

In the secretly recorded tape, Jason says, "I thought he proposed to you or something at the beach."
The woman purported to be Britney responds, "Before or after he beat on me."

The tape also references Britney allegedly saying, "My dad has a shotgun and he's just waiting to use it."

Trawick could not be immediately reached for comment.

Jim in Cali

Yeah, well when you have the rights of a 12 year old thanks to an illegal conservatorship this is what happens. Britney couldn't do anything if she wanted too. Frickin joke.

noneofyourbusiness

They really do deserve to get the award for the couple with the WORST hair. Ugh. Use a frigging brush already.

jjoplin

Have never gotten a vibe that these two are really a couple, but are only giving the illusion of being a real couple. She just has never seemed that into him, nor he to her. Their relationship seems like that of business, except when PR is called for. He's more like her watch dog, agent. Poor Brit, it seems that there has always been one man or another controlling her life, controlling her. Kind of Reminds me of the Frances Farmer story.

Jim in Cali

Is Britney being targeted because she stood up for Mel because he helped her?

Posted at 10:49 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by kickaboo

Interesting.. Is the illuminati behind this?

Julie

Oh please...if he was beating on her, why does she stay? Daddy wouldn't allow that to happen. TMZ...get your stories straight!!

Kelly

Ha! Remember when Britney had her British accent going while dating psycho Adnan??! Even then you could tell it was Britney.
She has a very distinguishable voice.It can't be her.

That must be why TMZ didn't put up a link to the recording.

Superman

And why can't she dump him?!?! DUH!

C. Fox

If by boyfriend she means handler and by relationship she means programmed sex slave of Project Monarch.

Jim in Cali

Posted at 11:06 AM on Dec 1, 2010 by C. Fox

Someone is putting 2 and 2 together.

In the Know

This is SO SO SO sad. Perhaps what was meant for evil can be worked for good? Open your eyes, people! The Illuminati control Britney Spears and the entire Industry period. Hard to believe? This fact is hiding in plain sight. Don't believe me? They have already openly told the world:

(singing)

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?" [Snoop Dogg]

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..." [Prodigy]

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

"Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..." [Prodigy]

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body..."

"Dear God, I wonder can you save me?"

Kris in NYC

Hold up...
Britney's Dad is her legal conservator. He worked hard on getting bad guys that were harming her out of her life. If he knows, and its true, why then would he just have the shotgun in mind and not actually do something about it? I don't believe it...

TJ

Is this the guy she was married to for like a day?

gayle

Ummm that dude is just plain GROSS!!! Come on Brittany...you can get better than that. YUCK!!!

tgrfan42069

what s*** records people when they call them??can you say creep.

Judy

I listened to the so-called recording also and it didn't sound a thing like her to me. I think this is more BS!