The Niece Ronni Chasen Stiffed Sings Her Praises

12/2/2010 7:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The niece to whom Ronni Chasen left a grand total of $10 recorded a song dedicated to her fallen aunt.

Ronni Chasen

As TMZ first reported -- under Chasen's 1994 will, Jill Gatsby was intentionally excluded from the estate valued at around $6.1 million. Chasen left her a paltry 10 bucks.

But there's hope. We've learned Jill is trying to sell her story to the highest bidder.

Welcome to Hollywood, Jill.

kickaboo

Well Ronni should have just excluded her niece from her will by saying nothing...indifference truly is the way to go. Leaving $10 really says more about Ronni then about her niece. Maybe that road rage thing is possible after all. If she was anything like S.H. Hollywood publicist..foul.

Paul Huebl

I see this lady as a "Person of Intrest". I'm sure that there is a lot more to Ronni Chasen then we've heard.

Jill needs to get a refund on her singing lessons.

Truth

OH MAN, THIS BIATCH IS TERRIBLE!!! HER TALENT IS WORTH ALL OF $10 AND THAT'S OVERPRICING IT ON '94 DOLLARS. NO WONDER RONNI LEFT HER WHAT SHE DID. THIS NIECE BIATCH PROLLY BUGGED HER BACK IN THE DAY FOR REPRESENTATION AND SHE REFUSED. THUS, AN ENSUING ARGUMENT OCCURRED AND WHY SHE LEFT HER OUT. PRETTY OBVIOUS...

GoAwayJerseyShore

Ugh!...that broad should give each of us $10 for making our ears bleed!

Brian

That is NOT Jill Gatsby!! That is GARY BUSEY in a wig!!!!!!!!

james

OMG.....I'll give her $10 to stop signing. Maybe it was suicide, because after that mess she was singing, I felt like ending it. But I'm cool now..Thanks

anonymous

another tabloid said she gave her $10,000 not $10.00, and why shouldnt she sell her story if she wants. sounds like wonderful bonnie chasen had her own dark secrets herself, which, hopefully, will start coming out too..., may she rest in peace. some of this whole thing may be road rage due to bonnie's temper. hope we get the truth. what a waste of a life this is. sad.plus to favor one niece over another like that was downright mean..shows bonnies ways too.

kickaboo

33/sorry you had to endure that all that with your father, sometimes people it is not about the money at all. Perhaps the cops should talk to this woman but I'd be careful since they are looking for excuses to pin this crime on, bordering on cover-up. The niece might find herself being a patsy for not doing anything except finally having a voice through her singing, did she just upload it to youtube? Perhaps she never expected it to go on TMZ? I don't think people realize how much of snakes that publicists in HW can be.

SaraBellum

It's Macaulay Culkin!!!

Linda

My ears were bleeding after the first minute, that is all I could take. I think I understand just from her trying to get fame now why "auntie" left her out of the will for the most part.

Grammar Cop

Tell her to give the ten dollars back. She sings like I pee.

Mee

This happens sadly in more families then we think (being omitted from wills) But her $10 dollars was over-shoot like Chasen's five bullets.
KARMA may be a bitch !!

Big Mamma Cornbread

SUSPECT....1 2 AND 3....THIS WOMAN WAS SHOT 5 TIMES ...FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD ON THE RADIO....SOMEONE HATED THIS WOMAN...THE INDIGENT MAN WAS A ROAD BLOCK INTENTIONALLY BROUGHT TO THE ATTENTION OF THE FUZZ...THE MOVIE WILL BE BETTER THAN THE BOOK...OBVIOUSLY THIS WAS A SET UP...MAYBE TO BOOST THE SALES OF THE MOVIE...THIS IS LIKE AN OLD HOLLYWOOD WHO DONE IT REAL LIFE MOVIE..FROM WHAT I HEARD ..ON THE RADIO...RONNI WAS A REAL HARD CORE MOVER AND SHAKER WITH THE TONGUE OF A SAILOR..NO HOLDS BAR SHE WOULD VERBALLY GIVE YOU A THRASHING ,LEAVING YOU IN TOTAL SHOCK DISBELIEF AND IN UTTER DESPAIR SPEECHLESS.

Big Mamma Cornbread

THE SOUPS ON AND IT IS PIPING HOT.......

Jamaican Boo

Whatever she was singin'...she MURDERED IT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments