TMZ's 'Kiss Britney's Ass' Game

12/4/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears told Star Magazine to "Kiss my lily white southern Louisiana ass!" -- now you can!

Intro

dumbfounded72

I'm very proud of Miss Britney. She is finally finding her voice. Even if TMZ finds it funny cute to make fun of her accent. She has come along ways from the Britney that was lost. Keep staying strong Miss B. Don't let the media tear you down.

Your Aunt Bea

Do a game where participants kiss Charlie Sheen's ass. JLS needs something to do coz she ain't much of a lawyer.

Darvon

Can I play
"Lick the Lily"?

socialshrink

I'm glad Britney is standing up for herself. I just really hope the accusations of her abusive boyfriend are not true. And if they are not, it's horrible that her ex-husband would say all of those things because domestic violence is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. I hope anyone that might think they are in that kind of relationship will look for the signs, you can check them out at http://thesocialshrink.blogspot.com/

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I would kiss every inch of her for sure..she is hot

Truth

WOW, KISSED 33 ASSES FIRST TRY!! I'M QUALIFIED TO BE A HOLLYWOOD PUBLICIST. YEEEEE-HAAAAW!!!!!!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

Britney is obviously moving into the next phase of her career, the one where she tours with Kid Rock. And that'd be cool. But I'd hate to see all those paps outside Waffle House.

Whip It

..is that how you came to the Lyrics of "hit me baby one more time"

hee hee hoo hoo :P

Whip It

ahaha guess she's letting us all know how much she loves having people kiss her LILY A** to think i eva felt sorry for her!

is Brit refering to what she says when she has {sex} and orgies with afghan paps whata "B" BACK in her mental dayZ lolz.
(wonder when that sex tape is going to come out, cause it should) or other orgy scenes from her hey day, miss piggy wiggly.

Brit showing her true Racist colors... whatevers

~whip it

Anonymous

I have to kiss Britney Spears nice and sexy bare big ass while Britney Spears and I will both totally in the nude on purpose in private only with Britney Spears permission. Someday Britney Spears and I will meet each other on purpose. To see Britney Spears totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Britney Spears. From Britney Spears' only male slave and from Britney Spears' 3rd future husband.

Daniela

nao entendo nada do que vcs falam mas
eu amo a britney ela senpre foi e senpre sera insubistituivel
mas com relação a bunda dela eu nao quero beijar nao brigado! ;)
bjos

julio

Imundos vao tomar no cu.. I´s Britney alone.. Vao caçar o q fazer de suas vidas mizeraveis, ficam inventando essas porra de jogo, vao beja a bunda da mae de vcs pq a dela . E impossivel seus IPOCRITAS..