Jennifer Hudson

Changed Woman

12/6/2010 12:35 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Six years after being voted off "American Idol," Jennifer Hudson is a smaller star than ever.

1206-jen-hudson3-1-credit
The 29-year-old showed off her shrinking fame at the Kennedy Center Honors in D.C. last night.

It's amazing what winning an Oscar and having a baby will do to a gal.

1206_hudson_weight_footer

Truth

EWWW, LOOK AT THE STRETCH MARKS ON HER ARMS!! FROM LOSING WEIGHT TOO FAST. SHE STILL THICK THO.. ABOUT 140 LBS OR SO.

jus-sayin

"x"'s website has a VIRUS that will infect your PC! DONT GO THERE!

christie

you don't get stretch marks from losing weight, you get stretch marks from GAINING weight too fast. i'm glad she lost the excess weight, but to me, she just looks kind of bizarre. maybe after her body catches up a bit.

your own luck

I think the weight loss was due to Weight Watchers, not the Oscar or the baby.

jus-sayin

http://celebjunkyz.com/. Will give your computer a virus! Don't got there, TMZ.....take x's comments off!

SaraBellum

She looks great! Way to go Ms. Hudson!

Cheryl

All Umma say is, if Jennifer likes the new her then I’m happy for her but I really like the old Jennifer bcuz the new Jennifer looks very fragile.Twitt & Follow me @ NaturalbeautyEP & I will follow U

SoBe

She looked great then and looks great now. We should all stop focusing on the negative and let’s not criticize her stretch marks. Instead let’s focus on the positive, she lost weight and is now healthy.

Rebecca

I think she looks really great! Good for her. She does look a little more comfortable in her old "skin", but I think it will just take a bit to get used to being thin.

nowayy!!

uhmmm tmz, her baby and winning an oscar have nothing to do with her weight loss...

Jenn

A size 6 is hardly "thick".

Good for her and all, but now she kind of looks like Kelly Rowland.

Alexa

She looks great but she should have left the push-up bra at home. The bubble thing she's got going on at the top of her dress looks weird.

Carl

I think she will probably be like Oprah, with her weight going up and down her whole life. Her relatives are/were very obese and it is clear that she has those same genes. Anyway I hope she is able to stay at a healthy weight.

Sonja

The Aderall and Weight Watchers didn't hurt either!

Emm

It's amazing what winning an Oscar and having a baby will do to a gal.

More like the pressures of those old hags and drags in Jolliwood. If you look healthy you don't get any parts. She most likely caved into the pressure to loss weight.

I remember after she won the Oscar, Jennifer stated she didn't want to loss weight and no one would pressure her cause she liked the way she looked and felt...

Go figure!!!