Snoop

Who the Heck Would Arrest Willie Nelson?

12/6/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg was fired up Saturday night when we asked him what he thought about Willie Nelson​ getting arrested on marijuana charges.
120510_snoop_v2_still_m

Warning: We used "heck" in the headline, but Snoop used a different four-letter word. A lot.

Karen

Gotta love Snoop!!!!

Big Mamma Cornbread

SNOOP DOGG LOVES THE KIDS VOLUNTEERS HIS TIME FOR THE CHILDREN.

Dillon K

Why Would we waste our tax dollars on non-violent stoners.
Especially 75 year old ones. Its unconstitutional.
Weed is proven time and time again to be safer and any and all aspects compared to legal drugs..
So leave us alone and let us make a safer and healthier alternative to the legal bull****. that kills half a million people a year..
**** TEXAS!

my opinion

That's right Snoop...You said exactly what I said.

Free Willie

Sharon

I DARE YOU To
(_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅/ END PROHIBITION ! ̅_̅_̅_̅() GARY JOHNSON 2012 DOUBLE DOG DAREڪWILLIE NELSON TeaPot Party ~~~You can count on mE I'll be stoned for CHRISTmas ~•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ Free Hemp ~End The War on the Plant of Kindness ~♥ mE &God

CYBERFREQ

Obama Made it legall with his new health care...We have the freedom to opt out and use religion and herbs freely....Congress needs to realize this and make the law readable for dumb ass cops...No we do not want anyone under the age of 23 using marijuana....the brain is not fully developed....Also Californias law is BS...It should be legal for recreational use...Marijuana does have medicinal purposes...It saved my life by lowering my blood sugar til I could get the right herbs in me and get weight off of me....Will congress act or is there to be war in the coming months....Or will there be disaster as nostradamus predicts...Either way get real law makers...WE WERE PROMISED CHANGE....Screw the next election Sarah Palin...There may not be a country to do what ever....AMERICA GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FLOOD YOUR CONGRESS AND THE WHITE HOUSE....Do you really want to disrespect your elders as that cop did..???...If you do not act you are just as guilty as these law push asses that support this corrupt Government....KHARMA....

Jolene Hildreth

It is all natural. I am not a smoker anymore, but let this man alone..He is NOT hurting anyone.....STUPID COP !!!!! NO DOUGHNUT.... Ha HA

elvira walker

If more people smooked pot instead of drinking alcohol, snorting coke, and the myriad of other drugs that are used today, there would be less crime. Marajuana does not incite. It is a relaxing drug, which is trying to get established as a medical drug intervention. When Marajuana is smoked, it brings on a relaxed state of mind. In relaxing the mind, it also helps those that are ill with cancer and other excrutiating illnesses to cope.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3