Robert

It looks more like the old SEGA logo.

Tess

They "bare" a resemblance? or do they BEAR a resemblance?

Brandon

The word is "bear," unless you meant as in "'bare,' and bent over a chair."

TRUTHSAYER

It's the old Atari Logo!!!!! XD What's the matter with you guys at TMZ???

What, got a 19 year old to NOT do his/her research again??? XD Lol, but you're the paps, so you're stirring the pot again as usual.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

What? Are we FOXNews now?

tlynn

Actually the color of the queer flag should be "doo doo brown" with a pink bow right in the middle!! Why are people labeled homophobe for speaking what they believe? Example: I was invited to Thanksgiving Dinner by my sister-in-law, but declined because I do not want to sit at a family table with two old carpet munchers! My choice, of course the sister-in-law was upset, but guess what? Those are your gay aunties and you can't expect people to want to hang out with them. I'm not mad so why is she? Get over yourselves, it's a personal choice.

Rob

What is the point of this story? If TMZ is homophobic, stop being coy about it and share the hate. Pitiful!

Josh

All your rainbows are belong to us.

tgrfan42069

spike is homophobic they fear the gays so they made that symbol

Steve

It is coincidence. It looks like an old school Activison logo all the way. Neil Patrick Harris is 110% talent and his sexual preference has nothing to do with the logo. Who would even be that narrow minded to associate that? Sad :(

freedom

Gays, queers, ***s, they all stole it it from the Bible. It was sign and a promise from God. ***s, queers, and gays should use something else to show they are different.

Jeremy

I think its total coincidence. I think they were trying to portray it like its old school/retro video gaming i.e.,Atari or Commodore 64..back during those times..

Has nothing to do with Doogie Houser being gay..leave Doogie alone!

Jesnutt

I have absolutely no problem with gays, but I hate that they have hijacked the rainbow.

Rainbow's rule, but I aint gay. haha

Tell the ***s to find a new flag! The rainbow has nothing to do with Clam bumping or ass pirating!

CHICAGOJIM

WHO GAVE THE GAYS THE RAINBOW? THE RAINBOW IS GODS CREATION!
GET YOUR OWN COLORS & SYMBOLS!

this is retarded, the gays do not own color spectrums, get a life tmz.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments