« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Star In Possible UFO Encounter -- Caught on Tape

12/10/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

San Antonio Spurs star Manu Ginobili wants answers -- because dude spotted an unidentified flying object in L.A. earlier this month ... and he's desperately trying to figure out what the hell it was.

Manu Ginobili UFO
Manu eyeballed the UFO when he was in town to play the Clippers on December 1 -- and he has since launched a serious investigation into the matter ... which involved a lot of Googling.

Manu posted his findings on his Facebook page yesterday, saying the best answer he could come up with was "a kind of spacecraft which is called X-37B and was supposed to land in the area between December 3 and 6. According to various media, it landed on Dec 3."

Manu points out that he spotted the craft on December 1 ... not December 3 ... so THE MYSTERY REMAINS.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

duckylou

firsties!!

Lex

Can't you find a view that doesn't follow DIRECTLY behind the signpost the entire time, until it's disappearing ?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I see UFO's all the time..it was a great band in the 80's,,changed its name to the michael shenker group

mdcolumbo

You should see what's happening over the Rocky Mountains not being reported. These same things come from nowhere and are bright orange, move real slow then real fast. Eventually after a bunch shoot off north six line up and shoot north. I'll tape it next time but this is STRANGE and the videos i saw of it were written off as a hoax by commenter's inability to be there to see it. I've seen similar in Lake Mohave and would not be one bit surprised they are in Los Angeles... whatever the heck they are.

ralph

If you go to YouTube and google "UFO November 2009" you'll get about 6,400 hits. If you then google "UFO November 2010" you'll get 9,60...0 hits, a 50% increase over last year.

It's tough to orchestrate a hoax of 3,200 extra YouTube videos.

lissalissa25

i was abducted 2 months ago, poked and prodded with weird metallic instruments. had 3 orgasms and they released me. ET come home!

lissalissa25

Ralph, it will be over soon. They simply told me the Ukraine falls first. I don't know when the U.S.A. falls but i'm in the process of building a shelter deep into the earths core. Stocking it with spam and banana pudding. My neighbors the non-believers have agreed to cover it with brush and pine needles. They will have to search long and hard to take me! Unless its that cute alien with the metal prod, I won't go peacefully!

texasknight1

THAT IS NO UFO

THATS MICHAEL CLOVERFIELD JORDAN II

Yep.. we get another shot at greatness

lissalissa25

texasnight, comments like that will seal you as one of the first to go. may god and abdu modulu have mercy on your earthly soul. these guys mean business.

Truth

DUDE IS AN IDIOT!! THAT'S A SPECK ON HIS DAMN FREAKIN CAMERA LENS!!! STICK TO PLAYIN BALL, FOOOOL.

ralph

lissalissa25, no baby it's PIIG. Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece. Ukrania is very stable.

lissalissa25

Ralph, if you remember correctly even Kramer said the Ukraine was weak, trust me i don't think my ET would lie to me and as he prodded me he whispered avoid the ukraine, it falls first. Don't fly on January 18, 2011, thats really all I can say right now.
You seem to be a believer tho Ralph, if you like Spam you may join me but the banana pudding is mine.

fattkatt

its friggin KOREA! http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco

Sammie

If the X didn't land on Dec 1 and that's when this video was shot, then it was something else. We saw a UFO this Fall. A MUFON investigator checked it out, no air traffic in the area and all that, says he couldn't find anything that would have been what we saw so, hey, it's a UFO! What a trip. Never in a million years would I have thought we'd see something like that but it was one heck of a brilliant light, and it shot away from us disappearing in a split second.

Sammie

Remember that missile that launched from water offshore of LA that the powers that be said was just a contrail from a plane and an optical illusion? A Chinese sub surfaced right in the middle of one of our military exercises and we had NO clue it was there til it showed itself. Govt doesn't want us to know we are no longer the military hot shots of the world anymore - China is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments