Mel Gibson's Church -- Shutting Down Mass Services

12/9/2010 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson's mega church is putting the brakes on all congregational services because of a picture that was taken on church grounds this weekend and then passed on to TMZ.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Sources connected with the church tell us ... Gibson was "extremely concerned about the invasion of privacy." One source adds, "He is not just concerned that photos of his daughter were taken at the church, he is concerned for the privacy of his parishioners."

Members of the Holy Family Chapel in Agoura, CA received an email notice from church honchos yesterday which read, "There will be no Masses here at Holy Family Chapel until further notice."

Our sources tell us, however, that limited services will continue to be provided. In fact, a service was conducted yesterday -- the Holy Day of Obligation  -- for long term parishioners.

Jus Another Viewer

Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but didnt TMZ/Harvey say that ALL the do***ents regarding this case were now being "WATER-MARKED" with different symbols for each person who recieved copies, so they could TELL who's copy was leaked..?

Posted at 9:20 AM on Dec 15, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

I remember something aobut all COURT do***ents had been watermarked to see if that was the leaks source. But I didn't hear that about everyones copies.

Posted at 9:32 AM on Dec 15, 2010 by Sam
------------------------------------------

It Would explain why we havent heard nothing NEW about this case though.. If they know the judge will KNOW it was them then Octosana, and Horo-twitz media silence..!?!?! It would FINALLY confirm that THEY are the Leak(ers) of all the previous paperwork.
Seems to me Octosana is scared for her money, i mean children..
-.-

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

It also means that Ox camp CAN'T blame the courts anymore if it was them.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

hmmm really should finish a thought huh?

It might mean the leaks were coming from the courts OR it might mean they were coming from Ox's camp and they can no longer blame the courts. It also might mean Mel's camp too.

We know NOTHING. :(

middleagedcrazy

Seems to me Octosana is scared for her money, i mean children..
-.-
Posted at 9:43 AM on Dec 15, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer
______________________________________

Still think that Horowitz, et al. removed 'batteries' somehow 'literally, physically' from all the phones. [snicker]

Didn't mean to allege that Curious (oh, my radiant Queen) has been utilizing lamb shanks instead of a bat upside the head to keep her minions in line.

Tee jee

Rose

Hi Everyone and a note to Sam:

I love to bake cookies, but haven't been baking recently as trying to take care of my 94 year old Mom at home with the help of my sisters. When I do bake I try to make sure the flour, baking soda, baking powder, butter, walnuts and chocolate chips are all fresh even if I have to buy them in smaller quantities...When I add the flour to the dough, I mix it until it's just blended in and try not to over mix as I find it toughens the cookies and I also look through the window in the oven as they brown so not to over bake them......I'm also anxious to hear from Harvey and the court today. One of these days I'll get to the courthouse via our Blue line transportation that starts in Long Beach, CA, then a transfer to the Red line, which has a stop a short block from the front door to the LA Courthouse. It would be interesting to see Oinky and perhaps her mother in person at least once. Weather here today in the 60's, but they say rain is on the way next week. We need it. Wish it would hold off until after Christmas. Happy holidays to all the regular posters and praying Mel and his wonderful family will be able to enjoy Christmas this year with Lucia. Does anyone know who gets Lucia on Christmas Day? ***Team Mel***

azlee

I thought the videos were wateredmarked, not the do***ents. Although that makes sense too.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Rose, Thanks for the cookie tips (believe me I need them!)

anonym

Posted at 9:20 AM on Dec 15, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer

Posted at 9:32 AM on Dec 15, 2010 by Sam
------------------------------------------

Seems to me Octosana is scared for her money, i mean children..
-.-

Posted at 9:43 AM on Dec 15, 2010 by Jus Another Viewer
--------------------------------------------------------------
And I don,t see her trolls anymore. Specially "MO" :))

I guess the criminal investigation has a lot new evidences against grigorieva.

ohreally

Deafening silence from both Harvey AND the trolls.

I wonder WHY??????

Praying for Mel and Lucia!!!

azlee

older post about watermarks and the video:

Mel Gibson to Oksana: I Have Nothing to Say to You
11/2/2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Mel Gibson didn't utter a word to Oksana Grigorieva during his deposition Monday ... and Oksana gave Mel the same silent treatment ... sources tell TMZ.

Mel was asked a wide range of questions during the marathon depo, with Oksana looking on and huddling with her lawyers, suggesting questions.

And here's a shocker ... Mel's deposition was videotaped! Although the tapes, we're told, will be watermarked to trace any leak, nothing in this case has stayed secret.

As for Mel's demeanor, we're told he never lost his cool but did become annoyed from time to time.

We're told Mel asserted his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination on issues related to the domestic violence investigation.

And sources say ... Oksana's lawyers were not able to play the now-infamous tapes she secretly recorded.

In a word -- we're told the deposition was "contentious."

jechrist

do u think today we'll atleast get a new story

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Gosh, I'm beginning to think we aren'teven going to get court arrival!

Midwesterner

older post about watermarks and the video:

Mel Gibson to Oksana: I Have Nothing to Say to You
11/2/2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

In a word -- we're told the deposition was "contentious."

Posted at 10:18 AM on Dec 15, 2010 by azlee

________________________________________________

You know, azlee, I have always been suspicious of this story. I am almost certain I read that the judge had ruled that MG could not be questioned about DV during this deposition, and yet (before the date of the deposition) Ox's team said they would be questioning him about it and expected MG to take the Fifth. It seemed likely to me that this "story" was written based on what her "lowers" wanted to have happen.

azlee

yeah midwesterner I agree, one of the reasonings that the leaks were coming from her camp. It painted the picture of him being guilty but we knew the judge would stop such questions.

middleagedcrazy

@ Midwesterner --

Hope I didn't sound too irritable yesterday. As I am from the midwest as well and have that totally secure attitude; it took me a long time to realize that there are a lot of people who do not see 1 + 2 = 3 -- even if an action is against their own self-interest, 1 + 2 maybe equals 7 -- if the power plays work out. Hey, whatever, they have nothing to lose.

For the vast majority of the world, children are not individuals; they are assets to the 'family' and will and have obeyed whatever the matriarch or patriarch says is for the benefit of the 'family.'

Why don't we have anything new yet?

Tee hee

Previous 15 Comments | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments