Sandra Bullock's Kid -- The Sit-Down with Santa Claus

12/24/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Almost one year after Louis Bardot was adopted into Sandra Bullock's life -- the little guy had his very first meeting with Santa Claus ... to ask for another Christmas miracle.

1224_sandra_santa_1_ex

The meeting went down in Southern California earlier this month -- when Sandra and Louis rolled over to a party at the Shadow Hills Riding Club ... a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with disabilities.

1224_sandra_santa_3_ex

Sandra also got a face-to-face with the big guy ... wonder what she asked for this year?

Rumtumbles

Sandra Bullock on his lap? Looks like Santa got himself one hell of a present this year.

Brian Radigan

Looks like Santa got a handful of Bullock.

JLS

Dear Santa,

Please make sure Janine is monitored with Sunny. She's still on drugs, making grim decisions and a risk to Sunny's life.

She's no example for any little girl and she's using her to get back at Jesse for getting full custody.

Thank you so much, Santa.

I love my family. They are real and loving.

Louis

ylg

Lol. Little Louie ain't looking too impressed with all the Santa stuff.

♥TMZ but ...

why is she always flaunting him in front of cameras and media
shouldn't she be concerned about his safety and just let him grow up in a normal way out of the public eye???

★Happy★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Holidays★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田|門| ˚

Meh

Other women in hollywood should take notes on how Sandy conducts her self. She's honorable, respectful, and has solid values.

diogenes

Santa comes but once a year, nice of Sandra to help a guy out.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

FlamingoNut

That was one happy Santa.
Sweet pic; she'll be a great mom.

Hodag

Santa: "Now go back to your mommy. Sandra, can I get a picture with you?"
Sandra: "Sure, where do you want me?"
Santa: "Why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up."

Jody

I still can't believe she adopted him. I hate to tell her this, but there is very little chance he will grow up to be a law abiding citizen. They are born gangsters and when they get money, they just get more pompous.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wonder if santa gave sandra a candy cane boingggggggg.

Ginger

Louis is such a sweet looking little guy. He has those fat little baby cheeks I love to kiss. I don't care what color a child is, love is love. Merry Christmas to Sandra and her little guy and the other children of her heart.

NoirTulie

#21 Jody,you're an idiot.If it bothers you so much that a white person adopted a black baby just go back into the hole you came from. It's one thing to disagree with interracial adoption but to spew the BS that is coming out of your mouth is pretty pathetic.

Brandon

Ok, if being Santa means getting pissed on by kids, beard (real or fake) pulled, 300 plus pound people sitting on my lap, and someone like Sandra Bullock sitting on my lap well......sign me up cause well I'd love to give her a "Candy Cane".... Luck S.O.B.

Rob

Looks like Santa got a little "grab ass" for his present this year. Can you really blame Santa? Hell No!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments