LiLo's New Digs -- Next Door to Sam Ronson

1/4/2011 10:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's new place in Venice, CA doesn't just have great views ... it's also conveniently located right next door to her ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson. Location! Location! Location!

0221_media_removed-1

In fact, Ronson pulled into her pad during Lohan's move-in yesterday -- though it didn't appear she stopped to help out.

Lindsay's place is pretty badass -- 3,100 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 4 toilets -- but the big question ... would you move into a place next to your ex?

stargazer

Well, I think it's obvious that Lindsay will be back to using drugs and drinking within days of being released.

cjs

STUPID very STUPID move.. she has learned nothing. Run Sam RUN !!!!!!

Il Duce

Is it an optical fig newton or do the buildings look crooked??? They're leaning!!

WatcherOne

I don't blame Sam for being highly annoyed. I am amazed that Lohans parents went along with this. They continually make bad decisions.

Y do he got

matching buildings does`nt mean a happy ending...DJ butch is meaner than a junkyard pitdog FORGET that loser.GET REAL LILa your world is huge and you want that trasher.The ROOT of the problem is in letting go of the old you to build a new you.PLace look like a dump or your going to rub her face in it either way thats F`ed up move on to moviola work and FN whoevers.Battyford staff needs to take a real pill and help thier treatments..not charge them with catty fightiungs.

Y do he got

UNKLE SAM UNKLE UNKLE UNKLE you can do better mucho better but you are hurting yourself again?.If that goes on you will not make it..you have CROSS ADDICTIONS sex addiction and personality addiction YOU are taking someone or something and making a problem out of it so you don`t have to deal with your interproblem...your own addictions.She is not your problem OR even friend for that matter..she is your addiction and that chain starts all again.ACT reaction and failings.Take better charge of yourself and your actions..don`t react ACT with her it is all reaction addiction replacing your family with her.

Yidmash

Sam set her UP for the kill..I`am yourt buddy oh not I`am not!.

Yidmash

What RRRR dah`odds on the buildingf next door being MT?.SOMETHING SMELLS HERE TMZ? RRRRRRRR U PULLING? our leggs?

debschira

HERE'S AN IDEA ALL OF YOU UNHAPPY PEOPLE....LET'S WISH LINDSEY WELL INSTEAD OF MAKING PREDICTIONS ABOUT HER "FAILURE". STOP SPECULATING AND TALK ABOUT YOUR OWN UNHAPPY LIVES. SHE'S NEVER HURT ANYONE OF YOU (THAT I KNOW OF) LET'S BACK OFF AND LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE JUST ONCE OKAY???

John

I just love to hear rich people claim they are broke or have no income coming in. A rich person being broke is not the same as a normal person being broke.

7k a month in rent; that will pay my rent for an entire year and pay some of the utilities.

I just wish all these little sleeze bag fame whores would just disappear. Same goes for this Sam guy, he loves the attention.

Pongo

Manipulative little sh*t. No rehab is going to help her until she gets a handle on the personality disorder that is the root of all her problems.

JohnnyBOYYYYYY

Who here also thinks that Lindz is going to try a roof top jump to get over to Sam LMFAO

She will probobly try that Without a Doubt!!!/

george fudge!

If true, this proves that LL is psycho crazy and should not be released from 'rehab'. In fact, she should be given a lifetime sentence of 'rehab'; afterall, she has lived at 'rehab' longer than any other address.

DANA

this whole thing looks to me like Lilo lost her personality during her rehalb and now she is copying Sam, everything Sam does she does too.

jack

I had an ex do it to me once, I broke my lease and moved out. Stalker!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments