MJ Manslaughter Prelim -- Fashion Judgments

1/6/2011 10:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

From Janet Jackson's suits to Dr. Conrad Murray's neck wear -- it's time for the world's most ridiculous display of style ... "Possible Manslaughter Fashion Round Up!"
010611_TV_murray_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

mjjam

who cares what they wear....

Fatty

I thought Janet looked pretty awesome. I swear Maya Angelou wrote her poem "Phenomenal Woman" about Janet.

HealTheWorld29

I agree with FATTY here! lol

Janet looked really great. Not much of a Janet fan (ALL for MJ) but Janet looked cute in the suit. Very chic.

angelwolf333

she looked like a man the way she dressed

Cindy

I don't understand why this doctor isn't facing murder charges with a life sentence minimum sentence. The Jackson's lawyers need to look into any relationship between the female nutritionist who hit the media circuit right away basically defending this doctor instead of MJ. Personally I think there's a strong chance those two were in bed together ignoring MJ instead of keeping him safe like the doctor was paid to do. The female hit the media right away saying things that made no sense, like mj begged her for propofal she's not a doctor and can't get anything he didn't need her for any propofal. Hopefully someone will look at all the shows she did and see what they think about her and that doctor. I'm glad to see the Jackson family continue to appear at the hearings in hopes that this gets to go to a real trial to get down to the truth and pin this doctor down to one story. Good Luck Jackson's

Cookie

Is she trying to look like Michael? Cos that's awful.

get it right

Right. What happened to the article to the same affect that TMZ posted on here before this one?? LOL

Had a couple pages of responses last time I saw it, back then with ALL four KJ, Janet, Randy, and LaToya with pics attached even.

LOL TMZ.... what's up with taking THAT one down, and doing a "do over" with THIS one AS IF the other had never been here?

LOL!! OR did you just stick it on some other part of the site, with all your messing around with it's lay out? Sure, that's it... it was INADVERTENTLY removed, casualty of site reno-ing. Sure!

I'll say it again like I did in that one: Janet with the bull dyke look going on... EW!... what's THAT supposed to be about?? Commented on the others too, but what's the point... with TMZ pulling their fast ones whenever the mood strikes.

Could it be you guys pulled it down because YOU called KJ'S outfit "Purple BARNEY outfit", and at your end were slapped up side your heads? LOL Gotta wonder who would THAT be considering all the LAME grammar/writing and HALF truths let alone opinions y'all post and leave up, let alone air in TMZ LIVE... Let's see if THIS post doesn't get deleted, just for the reference to it! LOL!

Gina

just stop it TMZ......OMG is this a joke??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Silverado Mom

I absolutely love what she's wearing. But I don't understand why a whole piece was created for such a silly subject. Classic look, love it. Takes me back to the day.

Adrain

She looks great ;)

SoFrmeNL

Believen!Hâld no dochris op mei sokke ûnsin (nonsens!). 'k Wit net wer't dit weikomt mar jimme prate nei't jim wiis binne. En nee, dit is gjin Hollâns!

yappurr

i think this subject matter is in appallingly poor taste, considering the reason why they're there. i have always highly respected harvey and the TMZ staff, but i think making fun of people attending such a serious event is below the belt.

thetruth

TMZ has hit an ALL TIME LOW!!

Pamela

Janet jackson looks like a butch. I think I read she is bisexual. Bisexuals are freaks of nature. They are wierdo people. They can be married to the opposite sex and then cheat with the same sex which almost always happens. Mother nature made a mistake when they were conceived.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments