Peter Fonda Finds Dead Body

1/12/2011 9:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Peter Fonda found a dead body today ... TMZ has learned ... the body of a man who committed suicide.

Peter Fonda Body
Sources tell TMZ Fonda was driving on Sunset Blvd. in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles at around 2 PM PT, when he saw a car parked on the side of the road.

Fonda got out of his car to check out the situation, and found the body of a man slumped over in the front seat.

0112_peter_fonda_car
Fonda called 911 to report his find.  Cops and the coroner are now on scene.

Responders tell TMZ the man in the car took his own life ... and that the body has been there for about 3 days.

James

First BEEEEYOOOTCCCHESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zippy T. Pinhead

1st beeeeatches

Zippy T. Pinhead

Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy

What was so suspicious about the parked car to make him stop and check it out?

HarlotO'Hara

so he's just driving down the road, sees a car on the side of the road, stops and finds a dead person in the car.

mamajj

Yeah sounds strange to me. I mean I see parked cars on the side of the road, freeway all the time. But the last thing I am thinking is..."Better stop & make sure everything is OK." What made him stop? What did he see that was off? I need more facts.

whofuggincares

It'll be interesting to see what prompted him to pull over and check things out -- how random.

Michael

I think he found his career!

depecheaholic

You think it would be on the seedier end of Sunset and not in the Palisades.

tgrfan42069

What was so suspicious about the parked car to make him stop and check it out?

Posted at 4:45 PM on Jan 12, 2011 by Tammy

----------
he may have gotten out to see if anyone needed help.also the car may have been still on or what not.i know me myself in this day in age wouldnt stop or anything because you never know whos lurking in the woods

Kitten

Sad, yet strange....

R

The CAR and the BODY were there for 3 days or was the person dead for three days and then who knows when was put in the car and the car then driven and parked there?

jessemosslover

So what? My aunt found her sisters body (my other aunt) in her apartment last saturday. She had been lying there dead for 2 weeks. A family member finding another family members body dead is sad, someone finding a stangers body is NOT sad.

angles

THAT IS SO SAD THAT A LIFE IS NO MORE BUT I FEEL HE WAS MEANT TO FIND THIS PERSON LIKE THIS IT CALLED CARMA MAYBE HE WILL THINK ABOUT HIS LIFE MORE AND BE WISER IN CONDUCTING HIS PATH

feebee

4 Sale, used BMW, kinda smells !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments