Seymour's Son Defends Strange Beach Photos

1/12/2011 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Stephanie Seymour and her 17-year-old son Peter took some online heat after a couple of weirdly affectionate photos of them in St. Bart's surfaced last week -- but now Peter says it's A-O.K. because he's gay.

0921-media-removed-britney
In a message posted on his Facebook (via Gawker), Peter Brant II writes "I would just like to say that these pictures have been taken completely out of context ... she often hugs and kisses me and my siblings in an manner that is intimate, any mother in the world does the same. That day on the beach we walked around with each other completely aware of the presence of photographers there."

Brant continues, "We have nothing to hide and with that in mind I would like to say that I am openly gay.  At my age my mother and I are almost like friends and I feel open to talk to her about anything (and yes our relationship may be different because of my sexuality)."

That being said ...

Paul

Ask yourself this, If you didn't know they were Mother and Son, what would you be asking yourself!

For a young guy, holy **** he's scoring with a total cougar!!

For an older woman, hot damn, she's scoring some young dude who is taking care of her business.

Either way that would be acceptable. But, as we know they're not strangers, they're MOTHER and SON. This is borderline incest.

Jon

Emotional incest.
Peter Brant doesn't seem to understand boundaries because of it.

Shelly

That is a relative-relationship kind of kiss, and it would be fine whether he was gay or straight. I don't quite know about the slight boob grab, but, then again, sometimes when you hug, your hands go all wonky.

Traci Clemmer

his hand is on her breast!

MC

I don't see anything wrong with these pictures at all. It's just a Mom and son at the beach, big deal. The only people who think this looks strange are people that actually waste their time thinking about such things. Get over it and move on people.

Chia

Incest first thing in the morning? Really? You guys are **** heads. Being gay doesn't mean its ok to play with mommy's boobies.

EastCoastChopper

A kiss...okay...we're with you on that, fondling the breast is just plain fookin creepy!

When the Hulkster was caught massaging coconut oil on both globes of his daughters arse, most of us were freaked. Then, Hogan dude married an exact replica of said daughter...We said...OKAY....so that's how it is...

Tres

"No. "Any mother in the world" does NOT engage in intimate kissing and groping - unless they want their children to become sexually abberant or to have trouble developing normal heterosexual feelings."

EXACTLY!!! NO WONDER HE'S GAY. I'D BE GAY TOO IF MY MOTHER WAS "INTIMATE"(USING HIS WORDS)WITH ME.

chanol2400

Doesn't look to me like he is GROPING her breasts looks like they are walking and hugging at the same time and his hands got caught in a weird position. Judgemental Americans.. oh so typical! I see nothing wrong with this picture whether he was gay or straight. Obviously, the photogs tried to take a scandalous pic to create controversy.

TXluvsMJ2

I don't see anything wrong with the pic. He is NOT groping her breast, he is hugging her. It is NOT an open-mouthed w/tongue kiss, it is a peck. I think it's sweet, gay or not, that a child has such a loving relationship with his mom. I wish my son would hug/peck me every once in a while--but he's too cool. Maybe it is a gay thing for a son to show so much open affection for his mom, but I think it's sweet.

northern gypsy

hold on everybody...i have friends who are a close knit family...
they exchange hugs and kisses everytime they meet and depart company...
his sexuality has nothing to do with it !!!

Ashley

I hug and kiss my 8 month old all the time, and I hope when he's older we have the same kind of relationship - affection between a mother and son is a great thing!

camaguey

I see NOTHING wrong with the affection displayed in this picture. Clearly it was a tiny moment in time caught for all us to see the breast thing, the kiss. Look at her face: Does she look like she is lost in sexual bliss?!!? Does he? For the love of what's right! The only thing wrong with this picture is that Stephanie is LARGE AS A HORSE! Can she spell D-I-E-T?! Geez!!!

ballboy

The fact that it's mother and son is what makes it hot.

b

Why does this weirdo even bring up being gay? He says she does this with all of his siblings too. Are they all gay too? Know one cares just admit you like to cop a feel she is hot.