Harvey Sings 'My Way' ... the Aftermath

1/13/2011 10:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If Frank Sinatra were alive today -- he'd have more than a few regrets about Harvey's attempt to sing "My Way" during TMZ Live. Adjust your speakers accordingly.
011311_TV_harvey_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

TheArtistFormerlyBlownAs

Style points for Harvey's taste and timeless class. What new hip-hop rap act is worth covering? LOL!

JLS

This is not about the Thirty Mile Zone or celeb news anymore. It's about Harvey. His life, what he wears, what he eats, what he's experienced in life and what he recommends. It's growing more and more out of control in this direction each week.

It isn't that I don't like Harvey. It's that I don't like him enough to come here daily to read and watch TMZ Live when he is the ONLY focus here. I am just tired of it.

And lastly, if he wants to give his legal opinion on anyone's defense or the charges any DA charges a celeb with, let him go back to being a professor at a law school. That is the correct venue to do just that-NOT HERE. TMZ is not only about lawyers giving their opinions. Oh wait...yes it seems it IS.

J Madmartigan

Watching Harvey is like watching Chuck Barris hosting The Gong Show. A definite pleasure. "Who loves ya' baby!"

Flowerlips

Last I heard TMZ was Harvey's media baby. And since gens XYZ can do no better than karaoke cover songs on AI, I'd rather hear Levin's old school. He kinda looks like he'd fit right into the Rat Pack. And besides, some crooner music is timeless, bro.

Tom Paine

I love ya, Harvey. But that was painful.

(And I hate to say it, but JLS has a valid point...)

Irene

Keep your day job Harvey!!

TheGhostofGolddiggersPresent

For folks who remember the good old days and People's Court, Harvey is a bigger star than Justin Bieber, Lindsey Lohan and anybody on Glee. I say more Harvey and less pop scrubs & skanks!

Me

LOL Ok, admittedly, at the end of a long day, that made me giggle tonight.

PS Charles is hottttttttttt. Lucky Mrs. Charles.

American Mom

That was happy!

American Mom

That was happy!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Harvey is a lot of talents: lawyer, reporter, producer, TV host, teacher, businessman, etc.

Harvey, quit while you're ahead.

ralph

very fuuny man

UCan'tHandleTheTruth

I know he's just fooling around, but I actually hear some hidden talent like Anka did. If he took it seriously, with a little training he might be good enough for an act in Vegas. You gotta remember, Sinatra was famous for 60 years singing this sort of songbook. Who do you think today will still be at the top in 6 decades? Nobody. If you're gonna be old school, be the best.

gutsygirl

#2 is spot on!

I'll go a step further and say he seems close to the edge.

azlee

cracking up. Practice harvey! but that was fun. Your staff is in shock

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments