Mark Zuckerberg -- Modest Move

1/14/2011 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and "Social Network" fame has made a big move -- into a 3,800 square foot rental in Palo Alto, CA.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Zuckerberg, whose estimated worth is $7 billion, now has to walk just a few blocks to work.

The house has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, in case Sean Parker comes to visit. The home also has a tricked out security system.

Nice to see a 26-year-old who knows how to manage his money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sloppy seconds

what a fool. he may think it's cool to be frugal, but when you're one of the richest people in the world, you will be targeted by the crazy's out there. he's an idiot to be so close to the public. oh well, it'll be his problem if some crazy idiot decides to go after him because of his wealth.

RatherDieThanLookLikeKate

I love it! What a bad-ass dude.

suzy86

Nice move. Why buy a house so big that it would only make you feel lonely? It's a cute house too!

Not impressed with celebrities

I won't be impressed until and unless I hear that he has done something charitable with at least 10% of his money. Does he tithe? Is he sending money to Haiti or something? Otherwise, it's all me me me me. His money isn't important. What he does with it is.

bring back recent posts

I don't get why he is going to reside in such a insecure home?, who cares about his security when IN the house, any nutjob can target him from the outside just watching his moves, he may want to stay the same, not gonna happen though, he might want to reconsider..hopefully so..

hebgb

#5 He's ALREADY donated a few BILLION to Newark schools. Begin being impressed...

patti

It's a nice house, but I would like it better if it sat on a huge plot of land with no neighbors in sight.

by

respect him for not being flashy http://badyamps.blogspot.com

parkerra

To #4, Not Impressed With Celebrities.

He does quite a bit of charitable work. He donates 100s of millions of dollars primarily to education. He recently donated 100 million just to one school district. I think it's obvious by his lifestyle that he isn't a greedy billionaire. Do a Google search, you may change your mind about him.

D Wayne

Better have personal security. Buy bigger. Can I borrow (have) a couple thousand (I'm not greedy), it would change my life. hehehe

Ann

This is what smart people do, those new rich bimbos should take note, instead of being blowing their money off on trying to impress others with diamonds, huge mansions, ridiculous expensive rides that will lead them to file bankruptcy in couple of years...

haha

Rich people stay rich by not spending all their money. Jersey Shore brats, take a lesson.

thehoch

He's going to learn eventually, that when you are that rich and high profile, you are going to want a bigger home, with more privacy, and tighter security.

There are waaay too many loons out there unfortunately. I wouldn't feel safe with his notoriety and money, living in such an open and easily accessible home. It's sad but true.

ManiacalZebra

MySpace was supposed to be "IT," but it sure didn't last long. Might as well live within your known means than buy a huge house that might get foreclosed on in five or ten years.

Jay

Well I hope he has the Slomin Shield.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments