Orlando Bloom -- Oh, Daddy!

1/24/2011 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Orlando Bloom took his newborn son Flynn out for a walk at Will Rogers State Park in the Pacific Palisades yesterday.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
If his personal life is anything like his movie career, you can expect a few sequels to Flynn in the coming years.

V

Awww... he looks like a good dada already!

Congrats to Orlando

lindsey

That baby is going to look like a super model when it grows up, lucky thing.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wonder if the baby knows the father is gay

frannie

Gee.. I didnt know Rachel Maddow had a baby!! LOLOLOL

Jane

Aw, so sweet. Now leave him alone when he is with the his baby.

geowhiz

Orlando.. looking good with your new boyfriend, you thexthy cougar you...

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Miranda Kerr there's someone Id shoot a load in

nancy jo

Awww!!! Two Cuties!!!! Congrats!!!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

Isn't it a little soon to be taking the baby out to a public place? With their undeveloped immune systems I don't think this is the wisest of choices......but thats just my opinion......

kickaboo

Sunshine is good for babies, it is the crowds (people) that are bad for them. I never understood why families/friends (on that Bringing Home Baby TLC program..probably because it is doofus TLC) thinks it is wise for baby and exhausted, hurting Mamma to have all these people dropping into visit. Sure, a Grandma to help but 20 people with their children touching, coughing on the baby? Not smart and the mothers always look like they are ready to crash...(anyone that has had a baby knows that feeling).
Congrats to Orlando and Miranda on their little Flynn.

en Todo Momento!!

he hates children. you can tots see that in his face!!! monster! don't go oops!! droppin yer lil baby on it's little head on 'accident' now, orlando spears.

amsjll

I took both my babies out in public from their first week, actually at 1 day and 2 days respectively (and to a shopping center, gasp!), neither had a cold or anything for their first 4 months or so. If breastfed they generally have great immune systems because many things the mother is immune to go through the milk, also fewer ear infections, pneumonia, etc. Dont think I'm one of those "formula is poison!" people, I'm def not, but just defending his choice to bring the baby outside. I doubt he was passing it around to be kissed by random strangers, lol. What do you want, a bubble baby? Life is germy.

Mel

He's holding the baby like a football....put the baby in a stroller! awkward! and the woman he's with needs a new bra! yikes.

dtowncraziest

whoopiedo I had a 10lb. 14oz baby wit no drugs top that real talk!!!!!!

lisa

Someone needs to buy Flynn's mom a boymom tee from www.boymomdesigns.com. I think they have a matching Mom and son tee that says "I fight bad guys" . How perfect would that be for Orlando's son to wear?! That would be the perfect gift for mama and cutie baby boy- what a precious baby!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments