When Lil' Darth Vader Met Darth Vader

2/8/2011 10:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The little kid who played Darth Vader in that awesome Super Bowl Volkswagen commercial -- Max Page -- got to meet James Earl Jones, the voice of the real Darth Vader from the "Star Wars" films, in NYC last night.

0208_james_vader_Getty_ZOOM_LAUNCH
I am not your father.

g

@7.....there was only one(1) child actor who played the part of LiL Darth. His name is Max.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I am thoroughly confused by the media ignoring the other little boy in the commercial. I wonder how his parents feel about that. Both are over the top adorable.

reallyirked

The saddest part of this story is that 2 boys, yes 2 little boys played Darth Vader in this commercial. The second little boy was on The Talk yesterday. He is getting ZERO attention. How unfair is that. The boy getting all the atention has played Reed on Young & Restless for a few years. He is adorable but why isn't the other little boy getting the same treatment? Hollywood scre wing him over already??

Quinn

That commercial was awesome - too cute.

Bob

Ah, man. That TV ad makes me laugh so hard, it brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. My son is a huge Star Wars fan. He does the same stuff, but while wearing his officially licensed Yoda costume. What cracks me up the most is when he walks with the cane, his back hunched and limping like Yoda.

lou dobson

James Earl Jones was only the voice. David Prowse was Darth Vader!

Brian

The force is strong with this one.

Dear

Does anyone else see that his resemble Jon Provost,the child actor from Lassie. With all the remakes why not Lassie.

anony

That was, by far, the best commercial of the day.

Chun LI

There were 2 kids playing the role.They were both on The Talk yesterday.Where's the other little boy?he's adorable as well and should get the attention too.

mickey

James Earl Jones has the best voice ever. and style,too.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

james earl is looking good...

reallyirked

Yes the other little boy did the scenes with the dog. I think this boy and mom, who are mopping up all the praise should speak out. If not, she is a media wh ore and living through her son. Oh know- watch out Dinah Lohan.

RH

#16--There were TWO boys that played in the commercial and they discussed on THE TALK how well they got along...strange thing was Max's mother didn't look too happy that the other child was getting attention too !!! WEIRD...stage moms !!!!

Sheryl

The hell with the car, I was too interested in watching him trying to work his "magic" on the washer and dryer. LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments